Finally Burnt Out on Sniper Kids and Black Ops II

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Finally Burnt Out on Sniper Kids and Black Ops II

in reply to McGruunty

I agree that there is something missing from this game. I have had a lot of fun playing, but since moving in with my better half I just haven't had time to play it... and I can't say I miss it all that much. I miss my friends, beyond that I play when I can but I don't go out of my way.

But try mixing things up. Play some HC, the Sniper issue isn't nearly as bad and the lag is rarely noticeable.

When I play, I just go on to have fun. I don't stress. If I am not happy in a lobby, I finish the game and try another one. I just challenge myself and do what I can to have fun. And if I am not having fun, I will either shut off the box or put another game in.

It is what you make it, don't let anyone else ruin the experience for you.

When I get to this level of frustration, I play and destroy the bots on Custom Games. They never talk back or camp.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to McGruunty

Learn to adapt.

Level 3

in reply to McGruunty

Sounds like you've had a few frustrating games, if you ask me. Call of Duty, just as any other game, can sometimes be frustrating. My only suggestion is to drop it altogether or simply take a break. I'm sure you have something valuable that you could otherwise do with your time.

Level 7

in reply to McGruunty

Yeah, I'm done with corner camping SMG users keep buzzkilling me off anything above a Warthog.

Level 31

in reply to McGruunty

so you quit playing because of people who choose to use certain pieces of equipment in a video game?

have a nice life. you wont be missed.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

Wouldn't worry.  He's the sort of player both IW and 3arc have been bowing under pressure from over the years.  And to top it off he said about kids going negative.  This is a mathematical impossibility.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

See, this is where still being somewhat new to the game is advantageous for me. I don't complain about play styles. I don't know enough to be so jaded. I'm 34, my brother who got me into this series just turned 40. He gave me a bunch a warnings. Told me to watch out for "campers" (had no idea what that meant), quick scoopers (blank there, too), kill whores, etc. Being new to Cod and FPS altogether, I expected people to stay in one place to get kills. I expected snipers who ran.

My attitude, which I guess is a positive one, is that I embrace all of it. If I'm playing in a lobby or in a particular match where I'm consistently getting beat one way, I choose a class to counter it. It's this chess match I find to be appealing. Come on, how many of you other players, far better than I, at least sometimes go "I gotta change classes?" Isn't that what all this is about? So what some prepubescent snot is quick scoping his way around a map? Find a way to beat him! Doesn't anyone have a competitive drive playing? Maybe they should add an option for players who are too frustrated to be able to choose the classes of the opposing team or something, maybe that'll quiet this all down.

Level 9

in reply to CODNoob12

Oh and Sitrep Pro, that wasn't directed at you, hit the wrong reply button.

Level 9

Studios