GOOD Multiplayer ideas

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

GOOD Multiplayer ideas

I think you should be able to get Wonder Weapons from Zombies as scorestreaks, i just think it would be amazing to go around with a Ray Gun for a bit, whap your Thundergun out, or go bust people up with your Blundergat. There are some which obviously wouldn't work, such as the 31-79 JGb215 (baby gun or shrink ray) from Shangri-La, or the VR-11, i can't see you going round turning humans into... humans, but they don't have to be included. The one i would most like to see, however, is the Scavenger. The Scavenger in multiplayer would just be truly epic, no two ways about it.

Anybody has any more suggestions please leave your comment

Level 6
13 REPLIES

Re: GOOD Multiplayer ideas

in reply to randomchicken01

keep zombies stuff in zombies.

if you want all that stuff then play erm zombies

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Yeah but that's clearly not the same as having them in multiplayer is it, otherwise there would have been absolutely no reason for this post, in fact i wouldn't even have thought of it.

Level 6

it is the future right?...that being said I don't really see the place for those weapons in MP but being the future I wouldn't have minded seeing one energy type handheld weapon I know we have the gaurdian but some sort of special weapon that was energy based wouold have been cool, perhaps not even leathal maybe a laser for taking out equipment through walls that if held on someone long enough would actually kill but it would take the entire battery...

Level 6

Gibbing, WaW style

Throw in the old headshot sound (Or make it louder if it's already in) and it could be fun.

Level 9

The title of this thread is false advertising.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

No, no it isn't.

Level 6

You want to combine two separate game modes.... they are different fictions, different stories. One is supernatural, the other is a more realistic tact, of course with a bit of artistic liberty. If you want Zombies stuff, play Zombies. These ideas work in that world, not in the MP world.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I know you're right in a way, but, as already stated, the entire point of this thread is that i would like to see it in Multiplayer rather than Zombies. Also, CoD Black Ops 2 is set in 2025, where it may well become possible to have such things as the Ray Gun.

Level 6

No thanks.

Level 44

Studios