Game already has hackers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Game already has hackers

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

Looked like the first round to me, never seen any legal player move like that and he just stood and took a full mag then killed with one shot hmmm dodgy.

Level 1

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

hacks have been out for a long time

there will always be hacks in literally every single online game you ever play

if someone says something is  not hackable, they are lying

Level 16

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

At 0:26 into the video, the kill feed even shows "Fast player speed: Enabled".  That, combined with the unlimited ammo, theater-style movement, invincibility (and apparently VSAT in league play) makes it blatantly obvious.  No word back from Starbuck, oddly enough...

Only thing that hasn't been clarified was whether this was on PC or XBOX.  It was posted here, but that doesn't prove it was on XB.  Perhaps someone that knows the difference between XB and PC versions (if there are any) could tell.

Edit: I see Zach has now stated it was on xbox rather than us making assumptions.

Level 8

in reply to TRAILBLAZ3RSS

TRAILBLAZ3RSS wrote:

Only thing that hasn't been clarified was whether this was on PC or XBOX.  It was posted here, but that doesn't prove it was on XB.  Perhaps someone that knows the difference between XB and PC versions (if there are any) could tell.

Edit: I see Zach has now stated it was on xbox rather than us making assumptions.

Reason why I neednt reply. Any first grader can hack a PC.

Level 72

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

Orbital VSAT Always On: Enabled

Unlimited Ammo: Enabled

Killstreaks: Given

Definitely a hacked game, Console/PC ? I don't see proof of, League/Pub I couldn't say but I never play league, wouldn't know it if I saw it. LOL

But yeah, report in game and move on. What else can you do. Reporting it here won't get anything done.

Level 1

in reply to Chops1961

Added Info:

I just watched the game in Theater Mode from Monstr Zach's xbox films list. It's definitely a game from xbox, not pc.

Level 1

in reply to Chops1961

Thanks for that reply. I saw the video in Monster playlist. Sadly it was on Xbox but I am sure they will solve that issue this weekend with a hotfix once they know about it.

Here is the sad thing though......

When monsters screen showed the hacks being enabled he STILL stayed in the game for at least two rounds and did not leave. Sad thing is if a Microsoft PET were to witness this he COULD get banned as well for playing in a modded lobby when mods are enabled.

Now they usually only ban player who have been flying , etc. But they do ban players for staying in a modded lobby and not leaving immediately. And this CAN happen on both the MS side as well as the Acti side. Next time you see that, leave the game immediately.

Lets hope for his sake they dont see it.

BTW I took care of reporting the guy CODmodv5 to MS. I pushed it up a little higher.

This thread should be mentioned in the tech support forum. Send a PM to someone in tech support with your gamertag and the link.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to starbuckfrack

Dont take it personal though. I dont ban people. You probably will get away without a ban. Dont worry about it.

But PLEASE if you even think you are in a modded lobby then leave immediately.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yeah thanks i just didnt want the probation

Level 12

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

Foxy is on playing live right now. All I could do on the activision side is send him a PM.

Level 72

Studios