Getting last kill but it's not final killcam, dafuq?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Getting last kill but it's not final killcam, dafuq?

I have no idea on how this works or why it does this... i have come across this glitch or what ever you want to call it and it makes no sense. Final killcam is supposed to be the last kill of the round/game of the winning team but it ends up being the second or third last kill of the game. anynone else have this problem happen to them or is it just me. leave comments below. Thank You

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: Getting last kill but it's not final killcam, dafuq?

in reply to xKsKxTitan

That is odd. The kill should be the last kill of the winning team. What game modes are you playing specifically where you see this? The only instances I can think of where this might be different is in a HQ/SD where the bomb goes off and technically ends the round but you can still get a kill in the split second that the match is ending.

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

it isn't that rare of an occurrence in domination
particularly if it's a last second kill, but certainly isn't exclusive to that situation

Level 16

in reply to xKsKxTitan

Funny you mention this, This happened to me yesterday. I was the last kill, in an SnD match in Moshpit league and the kill cam went to an earlier kill... Was very odd.

Level 1

in reply to xKsKxTitan

It happens when the two kills are very close to each other and there is lag between the two different players with the kill the one with less lag to the host gets the kill because theirs was received as the final kill by the host first where as the other players kill is received a few milliseconds later and not counted.

Level 70

in reply to xKsKxTitan

Probably depends a little on in which gamemode it happens. I dont remember exactly how it works in Kill confirmed, but dont you have to get both the kill and the tag to get the final killcam there? Might be someone who got the kill and then the tag a few seconds later who got the final killcam, while you got a kill about the same time.

Correct me if I´m wrong though...

Level 6

in reply to xKsKxTitan

It only views the last kill of the person on the winning team.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

yes i know but say you got the last kill of the game, you're on the winning team and the second last kill on your team was made final kill. that is what i mean

Level 2

Studios