Ghost and Camping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Ghost and Camping

in reply to dimestorez

This is the definition of camping in video games, mainly FPS games.

In video gaming, camping is a tactic where a player obtains a static strategic position of advantage, often providing a clear field of view over a choke point or position of tactical interest whilst retaining cover for the camper. This tactic allows one player to easily pick off any opponent that comes into sight without giving them any indicator of his/her presence in the area. It differs from holding a strategic position by its requisite static nature and intensive cover.

Level 16

in reply to dimestorez

I had someone cry today in S&D that i was using flak jacket he was camping a corner and threw c4 at me i lived and killed him. people are going to cry no matter what lol

Level 6

in reply to dimestorez

Well anyone who has not purchased Ghosts yet, save your money, it is awful,, hacking,cheating on day of release, says a lot dont it, Blops 2  is a far superior game overall , i had a whinge when it first came out but blops runs far smoother for my money and graphically has ghosts beat hands down,

Level 21

in reply to indy56

Opinions are like... well you know the rest.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios