Guns for Sale future of COD

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Guns for Sale future of COD

I believe that these micro transactions or whatever (new camo, reticle, and calling cards) were just a test to see how the in game content would sell. I think in the future you will be able to buy your old favorite guns from past COD, like I would wanna buy a FN FAL, and AK-47 or maybe a G11 and a MK14. If money is constantly being made by selling guns as DLC then they would turn their cheek to the gun balance issues and just make weapons. I truly think that BLOP2 could have more guns. I would give my left foot to get  a Commando and try on this newer version of black ops. Instead of making new guns like the peacekeeper dig up an old AK-74u for about 160 ms points that's $2, the same price as the Benjamin's pack I just bought. I'm pretty sure some of you miss your favorite weapons from call of duty past.

Level 7
34 REPLIES

Re: Guns for Sale future of COD

in reply to GoldenFAL

Not going to hapen.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

Because Activision are not known to make decisions based on maximum $$$$.

Level 8

in reply to Arti4

Making COD P2w will throw it down the toilet and they know that. This isn't EA where they will do anything for money and don't care if they ruin games. EA just lost there CEO yesterday because they didn't meet their financial expectations. Look at games like BF3 and SWTOR. They advertised that the would kill COD and WoW and because of all the extra they try to get you to pay they failed horribly.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

Online passes are one of the worst ideas ever, next to always online DRM, and both come from EA.

Level 24

in reply to GoldenFAL

I do not know what they will do or offer, it is certain if it "goes" well, they may certainly expand the idea, maybe it is guns, who knows. I was going to suggest "Create Your Own Camo" can you imagine if they added a Camo creator?

Level 8

in reply to IllusionGames1

I can imagine alot of veiny skin colored guns floating around so...please no.

Level 1

in reply to IllusionGames1

Yes, all we will ever see from that point on are penis and swastika camos. Lol

Level 8

in reply to GoldenFAL

MMO customizations yeah no money in that? look at world of war craft no one buys upgrades.....

Level 1

in reply to colts2012

colts2012 wrote:

MMO customizations yeah no money in that? look at world of war craft no one buys upgrades.....

chance to run round in COD with a murlok..oh hell yes!!! throws money at screen

Level 75

Studios