Hardcore Domination or Core?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hardcore Domination or Core?

Message was edited by: hayant7785 I prefer hardcore domination over core. What about you?

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Is this considered Camping?

in reply to hayant7785

This is considered 'bragging that I'm MLG try hard headglitching little sh**e  and I want everyone to see it' video.

Level 1

in reply to CoffeeCreed

Really? Head glicthing come on dude at least I took the audacity to avoid a flag capture.

Level 1

in reply to hayant7785

Well you asked for our honest opinions whether you were camping or not. No need to get overly aggressive and defensive if you are 'innocent' for your wicked crime.

Level 1

in reply to hayant7785

I guess I would wonder why you are asking. It is a discussion forum and you only posted a video. Maybe some context?

It could be called Camping I suppose, but it appears you were holding a position in Domination and protecting the left flank of the B Flag. Not the most exciting thing to watch, but if that is the strategy for your team then it is effective.

But then, we don't know any context since you chose not to explain...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I have better video then this. But, won't show up for some odd reason, plus since I'm not doing commentary but instead highlights I did not want to make a extremely long video.

Level 1

in reply to hayant7785

It doesn't matter about the video, as this is a discussion forum... just wondering what it is you want to discuss.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413354220#413354220

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Re: Hardcore Domination or Core?

in reply to hayant7785

Why do Gamers always call out camper when holding onto flags in Domination, thought that was the general idea, capture  points  A B or C  and hold onto the buggers,i find this a lot at the end of  games ,other team screaming Camper ,

Level 21

Studios