Hardened or are any Special Edition Getting New Camos, Playercards, and Reticles Question?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hardened or are any Special Edition Getting New Camos, Playercards, and Reticles Question?

I am on PS3 and we don't yet have the new camos etc. So if someone on Xbox360 could explain does the Special Edition i.e. Hardened Edition get it for free? I just want to know how much it will be if I have to. I paid for hardened edition and the season pass ($130), how much do I have to save up to get the other in game stuff or is it Free for H.E.?  

Level 9
11 REPLIES

Re: Hardened or are any Special Edition Getting New Camos, Playercards, and Reticles Question?

in reply to Spaceboss

You won't get any of the above mentioned for free.

All new camo's, playercards and reticles have to be bought.

Level 14

Re: Hardened or are any Special Edition Getting New Camos, Playercards, and Reticles Question?

in reply to Spaceboss

No.

Season Pass is seperate, as was the content received with the special editions.

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

How much in total is the new content?

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss
Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Thanks for link but still doesn't answer my question of how much in total will it cost me in real money(Dollars)?

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss
Level 29

in reply to gdexter

So since it's not avalible for PS3 yet I can't get on and see how much it is by adding it together, it raises question to how much total it will be? Thanks for the other link on MS points conversion guide although I'm unable to tell how much it is total. Maybe someone that may easily get on Xbox360 could tell us how much it is total?

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

Flag packs are 80 MS Points each - so $1.00 each pack

Other packs are 160 MS Points each - so $2.00 per pack

Level 29

in reply to Spaceboss

Maybe someone can tell me how many packs there are for 80ms points and how many packs there are for 160ms points so I can add them up? Thanks @gdexter we are getting there slowly on the answer of the question I asked originally although unanswered.

Level 9

Studios