Hit detection still doesn't work properly

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hit detection still doesn't work properly

Hit detection still hasn't been fixed.. upgrading to the highest fibre speed next week so will see if it really is internet speed over skill.. complete BS

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Hit detection still doesn't work properly

in reply to Microsoft360

I run a fast internet and the hit detection in this game is horrible. The fact that you're upgrading may only make it worse on Black Ops II and not better. Depends on how good your internet is now though.

Level 6

in reply to Microsoft360

What are you seeing? Besides some laggy lobbies, my shots seem to be registering just fine.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I'm being one shot and my screen isn't turning red at all. The enemy apparently put 10 shots into me, my screen SHOULD have turned red due to this, and he did all this before being around the corner on MY END but he was on HIS.

That's the summary of my experience.

Level 6

in reply to Microsoft360

Bandwidth has nothing to do with it aslong as your not on dial up, also with your current ISP ask to be put on a gaming profile or if they do 1, I'm with sky and I pay £20 for sky unlimited I get the max download and upload speed available and my ping is between 10-25ms in the entire U.K

Level 4

in reply to Microsoft360

Microsoft360 wrote:

Hit detection still hasn't been fixed.. upgrading to the highest fibre speed next week so will see if it really is internet speed over skill.. complete BS

Your upgrading to help a game that is only point 4 up and point 4 down ?

Why waste your money on that ?

Faster internet will not get you a better game on console gameplay.

Level 72

Studios