How I got trolled

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How I got trolled

So today I was playing HC TDM and got into a lobby, 15 seconds after the game started I was flashed by someone. Seconds later hit by a stun, emp, and yet another flash. After this I had to endure 4 players that would follow me and throw 4 tatical nades each. After the game ended I desided to leave the lobby and join another game. The same people started to stalk me for around 30-45 minutes. It was kinda a pain, but also kinda funny at the same time. Just wondering if this is something a lot of people out there run into this a lot.

Level 4
19 REPLIES

Re: How I got trolled

in reply to devidog_kyle

just pretend you dont care, they will go away , happened to me with  a pair of allies who kept trapping me in a corner while capping A in Uplink, they raged because they kept being killed as i was using them as protection (they where using assault shields)

Level 2

in reply to devidog_kyle

Most of these players watch too many COD trolling videos.

Back in the day when I played solo, random teammates would trap me in corners just to get a reaction out of me.

If it happens often to you, find a bunch of players to party up with so you avoid having those type of randoms on your team.

Level 51

in reply to devidog_kyle

Next time just appear offline and they can't follow you.

Level 9

in reply to Drummin

That is what i always do

Level 4

in reply to devidog_kyle

Report them on XBL

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Won't make a difference since they weren't modding, cheating, or verbally harassing anyone.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

They were still harassing him, it doesn't matter if it was verbal.

Level 9

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

If they follow you around purposely then yes, it is against the CoC

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

No it isn't. Maybe they just want to play with you. Playing a game with someone more than once isn't against CoC. It's obvious that there's no real harassment going on. If they were calling him names and stuff, then it would be harassment, but just following someone in a game to play isn't breaking any rules. Report them all you want, nothing will ever happen.

Level 22

Studios