How Many Golds Do You Need For Diamond?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How Many Golds Do You Need For Diamond?

Hello all it's your favorite camper here asking the CoD community how many guns do you need to get your class diamond?  At first I was like I'm not going for diamonds but after I made master prestige I started working on my Assault Rifles for diamond.

I have 6 out of 9 AR's gold and 3 left before diamonds. I need my M27, type25 and M8A1 gold before I unlock diamond. I know some of you already have diamond so I guess you don't have to respond unless its helpful! How many guns do you have left to make gold? What's the one you are saving for last because its horrible to use? I'm waiting last to do the type25 almost done with the m27 and it was not easy at first. My biggest problem is getting thru the head shots. When its time for no perks or attachments things get better. I just want diamonds for my FAL, so I'm going for it.

That type 25 and M8A1 is gonna be a biotch to get gold! One mind says eff the diamonds and just go back using your FAL but I feel I came so far by messing up my KD using guns I usually wouldn't use. Keep on pushing!

Level 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How Many Golds Do You Need For Diamond?

in reply to GoldenFAL
Solution
‎29-04-2013 03:33 AM

All weapons Gold in one specific class unlocks Diamond for that class. e.g. all AR's Gold unlocks the Diamond camo for AR's. All SMG Golds unlock SMG Diamond, etc etc.

Type 25 is a good gun now as it's been buffed considerably. I liked it when it was supposedly weak, so I have a feeling I'm gonna love it now !

M8A1 is a good long range gun, play to it's strengths and youy will have no trouble...

M27 is a pain to get headshots with because it's so weak.. Best bet is to stay at long range and go for headglitchers, that's how I done the M27 Gold.

Personally, SMR was the worst gun to Gold, purely for the Naked Gun/Perkless challenges.

EDIT: Snipers are the easiest to get Dimaond. Use SVU in HC for OSK's everything else is easy.

Level 11
44 REPLIES

in reply to GoldenFAL

P.s. and it seems like I have to take a whole week just to get gold guns. I know some it takes a few days.

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

The first weapon class i did was ARs. The worst one honestly to me was the SMR. It took me a full week of of 2-5 hour sessions to get the BT done. Since then ive started to do the hardest weapons first. It sucked to be close to diamond and having one little thing hold me up.

Since ARs ive started to do almost all groups, finishing SMGs a while ago. Im a good chunk of the way done with LMGs now as well. My recomendation as far as order is QBB first because its the hardest to me and the HAMR last as that gun is just fun as all get out. If your like the SCAR imagine it with a 125 round drum mag and a faster fire rate and you have the HAMR. Eo.much fun to use.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

What was your class setup for the chicom? I am having a hard time finding a decent setup and am open to trying anything

Level 3

in reply to bigdaddyg85

With the Chicom, I ran select fire and silencer. Just a heads up, it's a lot easier to fulfill the headshot requirements playing hardcore. I was really struggling to get just one headshot in core. After I switched to hardcore, I would easily get 5-10 per game.

Level 1

in reply to sxrich

Cheers i play hardcore regularly but i think with the select fire i may stand a better chance. Iron sights or recommend another?

Level 3

in reply to bigdaddyg85

May I ask is the chicom the only weapon needed to accomplish diamond for SMG's

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

Chicom and skorpion but only because i havnt decided to finish the skorpion. got about 70 headshots just been using other guns. i dont have the greatest trigger finger in the world so sometimes find myself at a bit of a disadvantage. Any help appreciated though

Level 3

in reply to GoldenFAL

I only need the chicolm for diamond SMGs. I decided to wait on it and continue working on assault rifles for the time being.

Level 4

in reply to bigdaddyg85

For chicom i ran:

Chicom with fast mags and red dot (hated the irons)

Lightweight/hardline or blind eye

No perk 2

Marathon/dexterity

Never use the select fire. It increases the rate at which the damage drop off occurs in return for higher fire rate. Besides when you can learn the proper tempo you can spam the trigger into a fullauto with out the attachment. I used this back when i mainly played HCKC. Loved it in maps like yemen.

Level 23

Studios