How often do you "cheat?"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How often do you "cheat?"

I often get called out for "cheating" in HC Dom because I apparently "mod" to kill people when they're shooting at me. How often do you guys get called out for "cheating?" And what are your preferred "hacks" and "mods?"

Level 22
13 REPLIES

Re: How often do you "cheat?"

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

LOL ... it looks like you got your godmode hack from 3arch.  You know for game developers, they really don't provide reliable hacks.  Go figure.

My favorite "hack" is the one that makes the enemy team continually run down the same narrow hallway to my awaiting gun.  It doesn't work all the time either but when it does, it's priceless.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

One of my favorite hacks is when I kill an SMG user with an LMG, and they rage about how it's impossible for his Skorpion with extended mag to lose to my LSAT, and that I must be modding to make his shots pass right through me. I hope that same mod will be out for Ghosts within the first two weeks.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Everytime i use my SMR or Tac 45.

Also my "invisibility" which is why the other team failed to see me ninjaing.

Level 35

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

anytime I use a semi auto weapon and anytime I do this

Level 45

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I was accused of aimbotting in MW3 with my type 95. I told him look at my 15% accuracy. Don't think so.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

I was accused of aimbotting in MW3 with my type 95. I told him look at my 15% accuracy. Don't think so.

Yea said the same thing when I was accused... they came back with "well you hacked the leader boards to cover it up".

In another instance I was accused of having a modded controller, So I told him, Set up an MK14 with the same attachments I had and to try to fire it as fast as he could. He stopped me right there and told me he had picked up my gun and had tried it and couldnt, to which i laughed... long and very hard. But knowing what I know now, he was probably watching the kill cam and seeing my gun fire more shots then it really did.

Honestly, Kill cams and theater cause more harm then good for the game. Too many take them too seriously.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

I would prefer if they change the killcam into third person view or make it similar to how BF3 does it. It would eliminate the complaints and those who cries BS after watching the killcam.

Btw, I really think you should start posting more on the Ghosts forums. We need more people who understands the game. There are already a lot of whiners and people who don't know crap running wild.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

If the killcam in BF3 is the same as BF4 Beta then yeah.

Level 31

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Everyone gets accused of cheating sometimes. And your right it is against the tos on xbox live to aim into the spawn. I don't think treyarch cares though. IW would ban for that. If you didn't cheat don't worry about it. No need to make a video from theatre mode which would not show any proof anyways.

Level 9

Studios