How remade maps should be done.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How remade maps should be done.

Asyou may know Terminal was recently released on MW3 and many of the people I know are already bored of this because it is nothing new. But remember Hazard from Black Ops? That map was fun for a lot longer because they reimagined and not exactly the same. If Treyarch does decide to bring back any old map (besides Nuketown 2025) they should reimagine it so it does not feel like the same old thing. everytime I play it.

MoNsTeR_zAcH
5 REPLIES

Re: How remade maps should be done.

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

Many, many threads on this very topic. Check em Out.

But I will say the same thing I said in there, how bout we not bring back old maps at all?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Many, many threads on this very topic. Check em Out.

But I will say the same thing I said in there, how bout we not bring back old maps at all?

100% agree... I don't think of Hazard as a remake... but Terminal is bleh.

No new remakes.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

the only map I would happily have return is the remake Treyarch teased at XP last year of castle from WaW, that redesign not only loked good, but brought nostalgia into it since it was a museum they made it into, complete with stuff from WaW for viewing lol

dstr001

in reply to dstr001

dude castle was my favorite cod map ever, I totally agree with you but they will never remake a WAW map twice. Tardling

ChongaDonga4166

in reply to ChongaDonga4166

It never made it into the game though, thats my point. The map was finished too late to be added into the map packs, but I have a feeling they still have it, finished and ready to released.

dstr001

Studios