How to defeat the overpowered pistols in this game.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How to defeat the overpowered pistols in this game...

This is a guide on how to overcome a pistol player in this game.  I don't think the pistols are overpowered, but there are enough complaints. So, I thought I would share this guide in how to fight against them.   (Note feel free to laugh this is meant to be sarcastic.  However, these methods really do work.)

Option 1:

Build a class with a non KSG shotgun.  Engage the pistol user at close range with the shotgun

Option 2:

Build a class with a mid to long range weapon.  Engage the pistol user from mid to long range.

Option 3:

C4 + Fast Hands.  Problem solved.

Option 4:

Combat Axe + fast hands.  Note use if pistol user engaged from option 3 is using flak jacket.

Option 5:

Scorpion Evo + Rapid Fire.  This pretty much murders anything at close range, but outside of pistol range everything else beats you.

Option 6:

Equip Kap40 with dual wield.  This is second grade math, they have one pistol you have two.  So you should win.

Option 7:

PDW + quick draw + adjustable stock + rapid fire.  Now you have the kap 40 with a 50 round clip.

If none of these work then I really cannot help you.

darkrangeresp
14 REPLIES

Re: How to defeat the overpowered pistols in this ...

in reply to darkrangeresp

I love this post! It is so true.

trialstardragon Level 70

darkrangeresp wrote:

This is a guide on how to overcome a pistol player in this game.  I don't think the pistols are overpowered, but there are enough complaints. So, I thought I would share this guide in how to fight against them.   (Note feel free to laugh this is meant to be sarcastic.  However, these methods really do work.)

Option 1:

Build a class with a non KSG shotgun.  Engage the pistol user at close range with the shotgun

Option 2:

Build a class with a mid to long range weapon.  Engage the pistol user from mid to long range.

Option 3:

C4 + Fast Hands.  Problem solved.

Option 4:

Combat Axe + fast hands.  Note use if pistol user engaged from option 3 is using flak jacket.

Option 5:

Scorpion Evo + Rapid Fire.  This pretty much murders anything at close range, but outside of pistol range everything else beats you.

Option 6:

Equip Kap40 with dual wield.  This is second grade math, they have one pistol you have two.  So you should win.

Option 7:

PDW + quick draw + adjustable stock + rapid fire.  Now you have the kap 40 with a 50 round clip.

If none of these work then I really cannot help you.

I like this post to. I typically just shoot them. seriously not being a dick or sarcastic. I basically only Use my prinary weapon. I dont ahve a secondary, I dont have equipment. I was planning on making a tutorial on how to kill campers since so many seem to have such a big issue with it.

deamonomic

Use a shotgun.  Any one really.

The B23 is still REALLY good.the KAP is worthless except at knifing range and the TAC45 is good if you have a good trigger finger.

ImTheCaTaLysT-

in reply to ImTheCaTaLysT-

The KAP 40 is amazing, I think it's even my best weapon according to the combat record. Extended mag and I find it to be so much more effective and consistent than any SMG. Just throw lightweight on and run around like Tyson Gay on speed....oh wait.

TheHive-Grandad

in reply to TheHive-Grandad

its way more inconsistent. At range you need to hit 8/15 bullets. That's 50/100 accuracy, and pretty hard with a machine pistol.

ImTheCaTaLysT-

in reply to ImTheCaTaLysT-

I'm not lying dude, check my elite. I love the KAP 40, maybe it just clicks with my play style so I get on with it so well but I wouldn't even think about taking range shots. Very rarely have I needed more than 3-4 shots for a kill and with its reload time, ads time and manoeuvrability it's a monster when you're getting in their face.

TheHive-Grandad

in reply to TheHive-Grandad

I belive you. Some people are great with the KAP40. What I am trying to say is that it is not a GURANTEED kill at close-medium range. Whereas someone used to be able to 2 shot to around 8 meters, that is not possible anymore.

ImTheCaTaLysT-

Option 8 : 3arc nerfs the pistols , all of them

fixbuffnerf

in reply to fixbuffnerf

the most likely option.

SoMCJoker

Studios