How to fix the Lag = Lengthen Kill times

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How to fix the Lag = Lengthen Kill times

This is the only solution.  Kill times are so ridiculously fast that you can't react.  So when you seem to shoot a lot of bullets and still die, it just means that your connection didn't get the right information at the right time.  Does that make sense? You might have the best Download/Upload speed, but it all ends up being who pings to host faster. 

Level 25
53 REPLIES

Re: How to fix the Lag = Lengthen Kill times

in reply to asianman12

asianman12 wrote:

This is the only solution.  Kill times are so ridiculously fast that you can't react.  So when you seem to shoot a lot of bullets and still die, it just means that your connection didn't get the right information at the right time.  Does that make sense? You might have the best Download/Upload speed, but it all ends up being who pings to host faster. 

No thanks. My guns shoot rainbows and sunshine, as it is already.

Level 28

I'll put  you down as "not wanting to fix things for the majority of people.  "

Level 25

ha ya... 10 hit markerws and didn't kill the person... sunshine and rainbows

Level 3

in reply to asianman12

No, It's lag compensation.

Because the guy that's killing you has been doing so for likely around half a second before you see him on your screen (that's how it works).

They just need to make the lag compensation compensate correctly and then we'll all be okay.

Level 4

in reply to Itsbroken1

Think about it.  MW3 had the same problem and their guns kills real fast(FMGs for instance).  But now we have guns that kill even faster.  So that adds to the "Lag Comp" events you guys(and I) are having.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

asianman12 wrote:

Think about it.  MW3 had the same problem and their guns kills real fast(FMGs for instance).  But now we have guns that kill even faster.  So that adds to the "Lag Comp" events you guys(and I) are having.

If they made the guns kill slower..... people like myself would have to put 2 clips into someone instead of the entire one I have to right now. Again......... no thank you.

Level 28

If you had to kill slower, there would be more time to react. You wouldn't be getting killed in 1 shot like how it is now.

Think Halo.  Their game runs so smooth because the kill times are a lot slower than Black Ops 2. 

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

More time to react, but a lot of your bullets would still miss and the advantages would remain the same.

Level 2

in reply to oBLACKIE_CHANo

No it wouldn't.  Like I said before.  Think about Halo 4.  Every game runs absolutely smooth because kill times are longer. 

Level 25

Studios