I have one good question to ask...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I have one good question to ask...

Did the developers make the game for you or for everyone?  Because the way I am looking at it they made it for everyone.  Yes you have the right to post about your opinion but they wouldn't change the game to what you want.  If you don't want quickscoping, dropshotting, etc. because you cannot stand it, doesn't mean that it should be removed.  From my point of view, all I see is people wanting the game to support the themselves: to make the game "easier" for them by removing the skill from the game.  If you don't know already there have been major steps for making stuff like quickscoping, dropshotting, etc. harder over the past couple of years, but if you live in hole you probably have no clue.

That brings me to another point.  People not having a clue about the stuff they post.  I will admit there are somethings that I have no clue about before I post, but check and see if my info is right or wrong and adjust accordingly.  Another thing is there extreme bias on certain subjects just makes no sense, it is like some people cannot settle for anything but what they want.  It is quite sad.

This community just needs to grow up and learn that they cannot always get what they want.  Let me break it down for you, you will never get what you want unless you put the time and effort, even then you won't get quite what you want because that is life.  Deal with what people give to you and shut up.  If you don't like it, in truth no one cares.

Thank you for reading my rant and hope you all learned something, that your opinion really doesn't matter to the developers because they aren't not making this game for you but for everyone.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Vrruumm

Level 47
25 REPLIES

Re: I have one good question to ask...

in reply to iivrruummii

I don't care about Dropshoting or Quickscoping, just fix the lag so "everyone" (this game was made for everyone, thats what you said) can enjoy the multiplayer.

What is the point of this thread anyway? complaining about other complainers? thats not smart. Sorry i just being honest.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Your dead on the lag is the only problem with the game.And i knew from years of playing that Treyarchs games are not that great they seem to have a problem in the graphics department.

Level 1

in reply to Steel_Smokin

Go play PC if you care so much about graphics.  The console is 7 years old and there is a limit on how much memory can be used.  Black Ops 2 is pushing that with its 60 FPS which makes the game run smoother than BF3's 30FPS.  Graphics don't mean everything, but if you think so go play PC.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Don't get so excited i just think Treyarch should try a little bit harder in the graphics department.I'm assuming your the resident troll here to defend the game.

Level 1

in reply to Steel_Smokin

Well if I am enjoying the game, and you are not I must be trolling you.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Thank you so much for posting this iivruummii. This is exactly right.

What cracks me up is, we as a community can't even agree on what we agree on, and disagree about our disagreements.

It kills me to hear people say "THEY RUINED THE GAME BECAUSE OF BLAH BLAH BLAH", and watch how the responses all say they don't have a problem with that.

CoD has been so popular for so long because it appeals to so many different types of player. Everyone can find their niche and have fun with it. One is not more right than another.

Excellent Post, sir!

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to iivrruummii

Most of the complainers on this forum want the game for the way THEY want it to be.

So far no one that has complained on this forum has ever come up with a replacement game for COD yet

Still waiting .....

There is a REASON why they made Private Matches in this game.

PS nice post iivrruummii

Level 72

in reply to iivrruummii

i totally agree with OP but i do want to clarify to everyone the biggest reason why cod is so popular. when the first cod came out, it was a very good game that was an improvement to many others so people started to like it as it topped many other shooters and brought a new experience for multiplayer, so they told they're buddies and friends to buy cod 2 and the word spread around, by cod 3 the media was all over it because of its high fanbase and then most of us regulars hear about it and buy it. Today, there are many games that stand on the level that cod does and even might be better to some but it is becuase of the media and they're constent new updates and info on it (like for many other games) that make people buy it and play it.

Not to say of course that i dont like cod, it is still my favourite game series with gta.

Level 7

in reply to iivrruummii

I agree. There is nothing wrong with suggesting they change somethi in the game and give a reason for it. My problem is with these cry babies who say this game is ruined because of this this and this. If the game is ruined for you then don't play. Pretty simple. Most People really like this game that is why it does so well. These forums are a hot spot for cry baby complainers.

Level 2

Studios