Idiot teammates in HC

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Idiot teammates in HC

Is there any way to counteract morons who run in front of you while you're shooting an enemy? I can avoid it while a UAV is up because I can see them on radar, but when we don't have one, Mistakes are made.

Level 22
45 REPLIES

Re: Idiot teammates in HC

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Yes, its called eyes and ears. Control your fire, be aware of teammate positions, and communicate. It is your job to watch out for your teammates.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

You're full of beans. If I'm focused on shooting the enemy and your dumb ass walks in front of me, that's your fault.

Level 1

in reply to rubberbullets

I play nothing but HC. I don't walk in front of teammates' bullets.... BECAUSE I AM AWARE.

When playing with randoms... I AM AWARE. I am aware of where they are. I am aware of my fire and control my aim and ROF. I communicate my actions, even if they don't. I have only been kicked a handful of times, and all of those times were due to my own errors.

I am tired of people blaming others for their own incompetence and carelessness.If you can't keep from TKing... that is on you.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

You really think they are gonna listen and learn? Ill give you its admirable, I just dont see much hope for this gen of gamers...

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Personal Responsibility is a thing of the past. It is always Treyarch or the teammate's fault.

Activision Ambassador

Well put as always drew. I really am beggining to lose all faith in the community, that when i began playing was the reason i stayed. Its a sad turning point for me...

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Yes it is sad, and a reflection on our society as well -- not just in game.

Level 2

in reply to rubberbullets

You are focused too much on the enemy then and not enough on total map awareness which is what hc is about. Being aware of everything going on all the time and not let tunnel vision trap you. Do not just focus on what is only in front of you all the time. If you do and kill a teammate... well that is your own fault at that point.

Level 70

How can I be aware of my teammates' positions if I can't see the minimap? I can't spend the whole game spinning around looking for them, because I have to play at some point.

Level 22

Studios