Is today "Pick a Terrible Host" Day?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Is today "Pick a Terrible Host" Day?

I usually don't have a lot of problems.  I have been really enjoying the game for the past week or so.

I know a lot of you think that I openly dismiss all the problems in this game(which is totally 100% untrue).  But today was pretty bad.

Today I have witnessed what I want to say is the worst Host selection in my Black Ops 2 career.  It must be the time of day or something but I have never seen it this bad.  You all probably know what I'm talking about.  The game starts and Host is the only one with a green 4 bar and the rest of the lobby stays 1(red) bar through the whole game until it finally host migrates to another terrible host.

I really hope they are tweaking host migration and matchmaking.  Cuz after what I witnessed today.  It sucks. 

Just kinda wanted to rant a bit.  

Flame on.

Level 25
13 REPLIES

Re: Is today "Pick a Terrible Host" Day?

in reply to asianman12

It seems to me that host selection in my area gets horrible after 5 pm. Its never really great for me but before 5 its playable after that its super frustrating. Lots of people must feel the same, I'm seeing alot of people leaving the matches I'm in. Not as many dashboards last couple days but a lot of host migrations.

Level 3

in reply to Triton7701

the matches are laggy, and then there seems to be quite a few host migrations in a SINGLE match! THis happens often!

Plz fix it 3arc.

Level 12

in reply to asianman12

This happened to me about a week ago. Lobby's would start out looking good then, half way through the game, everyone started to red bar and rubberbanding(except 1 or 2 players). This would happen for a minute or so and then level out again. It was like that for a full day. Almost seemed like failed host migrations. Not happening to me today. Just the same 25% hit detection and 1 second behind playing solo.

Level 21

in reply to asianman12

every match i've been in today was like a stop motion movie.

Level 20

in reply to asianman12

Yea I am not sure why today ended up being so drastically different than the last week as a whole.  Must be different people that haven't been blacklisted that are getting host.  Hopefully they never get host again.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

I actually have been having a decent day, not great like the old IW games but decent. Only one game tonight so far where it was unplayable. *fingers crossed* i hope my luck continues. Sorry to hear your having problems asian..

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Well at least some of you guys are doing fine. I'm just taking a break from the game today.  I wanted to do some live streaming but the game is PMS'ing.

Level 25

in reply to PerEverto13

i played some MW2 FFA last night for about 2 hrs and had a blast. No lag, no lag comp issues, no host migration, smooth as silk.

Level 12

in reply to asianman12

I just went through a few bad matches, and then one where I was in godemode.   I stayed with that host till it stopped and then logged out .

Level 17

Studios