KSG- What the hell is wrong with this thing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

KSG- What the hell is wrong with this thing

Ive been chalking it up to how this game  is full of unplayable lag but it doesnt matter what room Im in. You can be point plaint ADSing from 3 feet away and miss a guy thats not moving 4 times and he turns around and shoots you. That same game you can ADS at a guy 30 feet way and OSK him. Is there something I dont get about this shotgun? Why does it missing everything?

Level 34
40 REPLIES

Re: KSG- What the hell is wrong with this thing

in reply to CowboySr

it needs a hip fire buff with the laser sight, so many times it I've missed when the laser is on the guys chest. apart from that I haven't had any issues with it.

Level 18

in reply to CowboySr

I think its the lag, plain and simple. I have had problems with it as well, and no its not because I'm hipfiring it, I ADS every time.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to NoLifeKing231

Ive tried to hipfire, but I had a friend explain that it shoots a slug not a spread of bullets so you should be ADSing, but it doesnt even get a hit marker, and Im not frickin missing!

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

even with it firing a slug, it has base damage of 200, no matter where you hit range you should a one hit kill and at 3 feet away with a static target, hip fire with laser on target or ads shouldn't make a difference.

I'm not 100% sure about the range but I do agree with you that something isn't right about that gun at this minute in time.

link to weapon stats

http://mp1st.com/2012/11/22/in-depth-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-weapon-statistics/

Level 18

in reply to CowboySr

You're suffering from lag.

Level 2

in reply to Rambos_BFF

This sir is not Lag... i have the same problem and my connection is mint ( taking away lag comp)..

The KSG is garbage in this game.. unless you basically kissing the enemy player you will not even get a hitmarker.. range is about 1 foot at this point in time...

KSG = BROKEN.

Level 13

in reply to thetizzleguy

This is what Im saying though, distance is totaly not the issue, I swear you wouldnt believe the distance this thing has on it- seems like 100feet if it hits and its a OSK ADSing. Then you can be 4 feet from someone and shoot 4 times into their back and get nothing over and over again.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

its like the min and max are reveresed...... the further it travels the better the chance of osk. i get hit marker within max damage range all the time and osk from medium-long distance.......its really inconsistent. I know it fires a slug and thats what made me look forward to it. It should be OSK all the way through a range of about 100+yds

Level 6

in reply to Rambos_BFF

correct. latency is causing you to see a person and fire when they really are not there anymore and have moved over about .5 seconds to the direction they were moving.

Even when they seem not be moving they sometimes may be and your screen may not have caught up wiht what they are really doing yet because of latency.

Try the gun in a private match and have the other player not move, it does not happen it will hit them every time if your aim is as true as you think it is.

Level 70

Studios