KSG- What the hell is wrong with this thing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: KSG- What the hell is wrong with this thing

I dont understand this comment, what makes you think I think its an AR? What does that even mean?

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Like the FAL. Sorry didn't mean to sound ill.

BuX
Level 6

Also it still is a slug. If you have ever shot a slug gun before then you would know its nothing like a bullet.

BuX
Level 6

in reply to CowboySr

This Video will explain everything you need to know about the KSG Shotgun.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to walladim

Dont take this the wrong way, but, watching a guy who admittingly says this is only the second time hes used the weapon and manages to go +2 is not what I would consider qualified information.

The bottom line as he pointed out just after the 4 minute mark is that for some reason this gun does not hit people when you put the marker on it and he at no point suggests its because of lag. Theres something wrong with it, which is why I started this thread.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I had an instance where i shot a guy while flanking him 4 times, body shots. No hit marks. He then killed me. Its not the gun, its the lag. Lag has royaly fukked this game in the ass.

Level 5

in reply to CowboySr

Took me a long time to get the blasted thing maxed + gold. I'm in no hurry to ever us the thing again

So many BS moments (more than any other gun).Getting 10 bloodthirsty medals was a hassle

Fire it at a wall so you can see how precise you have to be aiming it. Couple that with lag and you'll understand why you're not getting any hitmarkers from 5ft away. (Yet can 1hk 30ft away - joke)

Best piece of advice I can give is don't bother with it. 2nd best is to ADS as much as possible. It's easily the worst gun in the game to hip-fire with. Better chance of a kill hip firing a bolt action sniper with auto aim disabled.

Level 3

in reply to Dscru

This is exactly what I mean. I can fire it at people that arent moving people!!!! 4 times from 4 feet and it will miss them all LOL. This isnt lag, its like it shoots out on a 90 degree angle sometimes.  Then Ive one shot people from the library all the way to the bathroom on aftermath. Thats got to be like 100+ yards!!!

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

What's wrong with it? Nothing's wrong.

Part of it has to do with lag compensation, but the other half is that it's a slug round.

This is different from your usual buckshot in that the buckshot has lead balls that scatters out after leaving the barrel.

I'm not really into shotguns, but I believe the slug round is just a single, high-powered round.

When you ADS, you need to be as precise as a sniper. The trade off is extended range and power.

In hip fire, your probability of being on target is signifigantly decreased.

So what this means is that you need to have a very lax playstyle that gives you enough time to line up a good shot at a reasonable distance.

Level 12

in reply to rsjc741

Play a few games with it, IT is ureliable even play local against bots where there is no connection to be dealt with, it's just a very unreliable gun even while ADS.

Level 9

Studios