KSI recruiting for Xbox 360; Black ops 2 and Ghosts

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

KSI recruiting for Xbox 360; Black ops 2 and Ghosts

Hello there gamers of the world. I am KSI Magenta. If you are interested in joining a clan and can't decide, pick us!  We are a gaming community going 6,000 members strong. Our overall goal is to bring our members together and just overall have a good time. All you really need is a mic. So if this is appealing, message me on Xbox. Live or here on the cod forums if you are interested. Hope to see many of you soon.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: KSI recruiting for Xbox 360; Black ops 2 and Ghosts

in reply to KSI-Magenta

what do you guys do?

Level 1

in reply to monkike

Well, we play games, have tournaments, challenges, game nights. Some of our tournaments have rewards like Microsoft points and stuff. We play on more than just ghosts and black ops. Minecraft, halo, and other games. What we do, is we have fun.

Level 1

in reply to KSI-Magenta

Still recruiting for black ops 2?

Level 1

in reply to KSI-Magenta

Hi are you still active and recruiting? Im looking for a casual black ops 2 clan just some gamers looking for good games and laughs.Ive always found FPS to be much more fun when you can share it with others. I used to mainly FPS on the PC im trying to transition over to the 360 and hone my skills. The controller is alot different then keyboard and mouse lol.I sent you a message on xbox already but here is my tag again incase you passed over it and are still looking for a gamer willing to jump in and go Leeeroy Jenkins all over the ops spawn. Xbox nick = 'ixiajus'

Level 1

in reply to KSI-Magenta

I would like to join the clan ONLY for LEAGUE PLAY. I am a very hard going player looking for a good team. My league best is gold rank 1 and im trying to get platinum. so please add me ingame @ PrimeWraith     --I do daily league on MOSHPIT ONLY.  if the clan is good then I can do champion series with the clan. gamertag: PrimeWraith

Level 2

in reply to KSI-Magenta

do u need to put KSI in your xbox name

Level 1

in reply to ToothyCow

You are not required at all when joining KSI to change your gamer tag to reflect KSI.

Level 1

Studios