Looking for MP players who play hardcore

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Looking for MP players who play hardcore

I find it kind of sad and disappointing that when I play multiplayer with people, they NEVER want to play hardcore. I love hardcore. It's my favorite game mode but often, I play alone because not many people are fans of it. I hate core because there are just to many hit markers and I love how hardcore relates to real life combat. Three bullets and you're dead. Or whoever can aim and shot the fastest will most likely win. I'm getting side tracked here..

Anyways, if you would like to play Hardcore game modes, then add me. I'm on xbox. My GT is ZZ Killbook.

Level 14
28 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for MP players who play hardcore

in reply to Killbook

Yeah I've been looking for some more east coast hc players as well. My group of friends are spread

out all across the states. It makes for some pretty laggy games here and there. Most of the time we

end up playing tactical stuff in custom. Its all good fun though, unless you're a stats ho...

Level 3

in reply to DeadsouL1

Yep. The ones who rage and etc. when they go negative. I like playing with people  I can have a conversation with and that can make me laugh while I'm playing.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

Think I got you on my friends list already, Send me an invite sometime.

Level 35

in reply to Killbook

I think HC takes more skill since friendly fire comes into play.  I play HC almost exclusively now and usually wind up w/ a K/D somewhere around 1, but the few times I play core I usually can dominate by doing little more than firing at everything that moves w/ a LMG.  I'll be the first to admit I'm only an average to good player, but at least for me HC is more challenging.

BTW, I saw you accepted my friend request, I'll be on later tonight and will hit you up if you're on.

Level 1

in reply to Killbook

I haven't played in a while since I'm in Korea and it is impossible to get a match, but I'd be willing to try on the stateside server. VFett1018

Level 1

in reply to Killbook

xQRx is a hardcore only clan..  We are currently looking for players who will be dedicated to doing clan ops/challenges.. The clan is a strong 26 members..  Although most of these are unfortunately inactive and we are looking to get this clan to its best..  If you would like more info or apply to join..  Gamer tag is iIiTOLLEY89iIi

Level 1

in reply to TOLLEY89

I own a zombies clan so I'm not interested in a clan to play with, I'm just interested in playing with people who play hardcore. I like to play MP sometimes when I get done with a zombies game.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

thats all my friendslist and i ever play. gamertagSmiley FrustratedTYLEmasterG

Level 1

in reply to Killbook

I've accepted/added everyone in this thread.  Looking forward to seeing all online.

Tolley89 - I'm also in a clan but sent you a friend request.  If you don't have enough clan members online sometime, feel free to HMU.

Level 1

Studios