Matchmaking options?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Matchmaking options?

Hey gamers,

Today I'm here to talk about matchmaking and have a question that I would LOVE to be answered.

How can I make my matchmaking so I NEVER get matched with/against French,German,Italian,Spanish and that? I use QuickDraw toughness on pretty much every class I use and still keep getting killed quicker than I can say DIE!!

It's really starting to grind my gears now! So can someone help me?

I'm from the United Kingdom and only want to be matched with people from the United Kingdom...

P.S. this question is regarding to me playing solo as eel as being in a party Smiley Happy

Best regards Tizzle

Level 13
11 REPLIES

Re: Matchmaking options?

in reply to thetizzleguy

Setting your matchmaking option to 'Best' should help.

Level 8

in reply to thetizzleguy

Same here, add in hungary netherlands and portugal too

settings to best on solo hckc or domination,would love to have an even stricter option above best but I cant see anything changing,mw3 is still a united nations lobby for me

Level 6

in reply to thetizzleguy

Yes there is one, vote for leaving Europe. 53% of british people play Call of Duty and are sick of lag.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100199825/53-percent-of-british-voters-want-to-leave-the-eu-...

Level 24

in reply to thetizzleguy

This is one thing I do not understand. MW3 played with a true local setting for two weeks and on those two weeks, I was playing with people from my city. I had countless of games where everyone have my city's nickname [TDOT] as their clan tag and at that point, I realized that there are a lot of us. My city alone can provide me with a decent matchmaking and it's pretty much guaranteed that we are around 50 miles from each other. The games played great for me but those people from low population areas suffered and they couldn't find a game. IW reverted back to accomodate those who suffered. 

Now on BO2, I'm playing with people from 1,000 miles away or more. I am getting people with clan tags like [OHIO], [SASK], [QC], and [NFLD]. The furthest one was from Mexico with a clan tag of [MEX]. That's some 1,900 miles away from me and you guys can guess how the game played. The game lagged pretty bad.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

My gaming experience while the region lock was active during MW3 was perfect, it was as good as MW2 if not better. It felt like i was on a lan party but then they changed it and the nightmare has began.

In Black Ops 2 i am getting matched with people across the world, USA, Europe, even Iraq. I am running a network application in the background with country ip tables so i always know with who i am playing with.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I would like to know what application you're using so I can run some checks on my side. I'll bridge my XBOX to my PC. I highly suspect that I'm playing with people that are really far away from me even with the Best setting.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I send you a Private Message.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Thanks, mate.

Level 35

in reply to FixBlops2

FixBlops2 wrote:

My gaming experience while the region lock was active during MW3 was perfect, it was as good as MW2 if not better. It felt like i was on a lan party but then they changed it and the nightmare has began.

In Black Ops 2 i am getting matched with people across the world, USA, Europe, even Iraq. I am running a network application in the background with country ip tables so i always know with who i am playing with.

This^^^^^ 100%!

Level 28

Studios