More DLC Maps for Consoles

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

More DLC Maps for Consoles

Why Doesn't Treyarch release Custom Zombies Maps on consoles? I'm pretty sure the Xbox and Playstation communities would love to be able to vote on and/or download custom made maps to their system, for a fee of course. This would keep those communities playing these great titles. There are hundreds of custom maps for the pc versions of all 3 titles and i would love to get to play some of them on my xbox and wouldn't mind paying $5 or even $10 bucks for a new map. Even if its once a month or every 2 months.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: More DLC Maps for Consoles

in reply to johnnyMartin

Because players would make custom maps that suck or had lots of glitches in them. so only 3arc makes the maps so they control them to prevent that from happening. Plus if there was custom maps 3arc would have to test them out and then fix any mistakes before ms would probably allow it on the market since CoD does not have a forge like Halo and probably never will.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

We'd also end up with a lot of penis shaped maps.

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to johnnyMartin

cause the community would complain about it

Level 45

in reply to johnnyMartin

Maybe the same reason Zombie Players don't post in the Zombies Forum? Black Ops II Zombies

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios