Most amusing kill

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Most amusing kill

Hey Just thought I would start a thread for fun. Whats the most amusing kill you have gotten in BO 2? For me it would have to be chasing people down with a guardian in hands, putting in right infront of them and letting the guardian slowly kill them XD

Level 45
22 REPLIES

Re: Most amusing kill

in reply to deamonomic

Proof or it didnt happen

Remember that one video with the guy with the explosives running into a crowd while looking at the sky ? Classic.

Level 72

in reply to deamonomic

Some guy put his C4 beneath a car and then stood on it teabagging. Shot the C4 and blew him up. Final killcam was a close up of his crotch.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

A split screener decided to ignore my pocket Tesla coil (shock charge) and run into it whilst injured.  It killed him/her and I was like wtf.

Level 31

in reply to deamonomic

I'm trying to think of a good one that I got but one that comes to mind is one where I got killed.  I think that I was working on combat knife kills at the time.  I had just dropped a guy and saw another guy with his back turned to me.  So I ran after him but while I was closing in I saw him throw a HK.  I got right behind him and them boom.  I watched the kill cam and the HK went straight up, did an unbelievably tight arc and came right back down and killed the both of us.  I know that guy had to be thinking WTF?.

Level 69

in reply to deamonomic

I almost got a frenzy kill with the riot shield, but my kills were slightly outside of the time limit.

Level 22

in reply to deamonomic

wall banging a well hidden C4 I put in a high traffic area.  tomahawks when trapped in gaurdian.  I really enjoy shooting people when they are jumping off the map in SnD.  I have also been known to put up a gaurdian up, and a well placed sentry gun right behind or with a good line to the people who are squirming through it. 

Recently I pulled something off that got alot of yelps out of the whole lobby.  Slums SnD: Last one left, I put up my UAV and killed one on the way to blue house, one red dot camping in there, so got close to the cut out to see the kid sitting in the corner with a riot shield... threw my Hunter Killer right in and somehow got the double.  CLUTCH....and lucky.

Level 7

in reply to deamonomic

On Slums, I was coming through the door, and the enemy was across coming through the window, he threw a c4, I shot it mid air, and killed us both.

Level 20

in reply to deamonomic

Had a guy shooting me through a window, then through the wall while I was trying to recover. I had a UAV up and it just earned me the points for a Hunter Killer. I figured the guy was going to kill me shooting through the wall before long so I popped up and let my HunterKiller out the window and blew him to bits.

I kept the vid and captioned it, "if you shoot me you'd better f'ing kill me !"  LOL

Level 9

in reply to deamonomic

I know its not black ops 2... But in Halo 3 I once killed a rocket dude by throwing a grenade. The grenade hit the missile right after it left the tube, blew up both and kill him XD

Back on topic, In league I dolphin dived through a window and landed infront of a dude and kill him in SND for the 1 v 4 clutch XD

Level 45

Studios