My GT is MAGIC EditZ and when i get my bloodthirsties with my 5-7 (pistol) it won't give me them i tried and tried doing stuff i have 8/10 blood thirsties! i've gotten 4 since it hasn't been working please help me with with this COD community.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

My GT is MAGIC EditZ and when i get my bloodthirsties with my 5-7 (pistol) it won't give me them i tried and tried doing stuff i have 8/10 blood thirsties! i've gotten 4 since it hasn't been working please help me with with this COD community.

Level 1
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: My GT is MAGIC EditZ and when i get my bloodthirsties with my 5-7 (pistol) it won't give me them i tried and tried doing stuff i have 8/10 blood thirsties! i've gotten 4 since it hasn't been working please help me with with this COD community.

in reply to CaptinippsRulez

Happens with my FHJ or whatever the rocket launcher is. Stuck at 7/10 or 8/10 player controlled score streaks killed.

Level 1

Studios