My Opinion on Quickscoping/Trickshotting

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

My Opinion on Quickscoping/Trickshotting

QUICKSCOPING: So first of all im a quickscoper and i can go 20/10 easily. But what alot of people get mad about is that when they are using an SMG and get killed close range by a sniper. This happened to me a few days ago on hijacked. I was in 1 of the sniping spots ( inside the boat ) and someone came in and shot at me with a Scorpian. They got first hit on me and i turned around and QS'd them. So the scorpian shoots at like 1000 RPM and only takes i think 3 hits from close range to kill. He easily fired 15 bullets. So the question is, is quickscoping OP or does the guy using the scorpian just suck? I believe that if you get killed by a quickscoper at close range and your using a full auto gun then you just suck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             TRICKSHOTTING: I honestly have no idea how people could be mad at this. It is very difficult to do and takes an extream amount of skill and luck to hit, so why would it piss ppl off? Its not like people do it on modes like TDM. They do it on SnD in which it has like NO EFFECT ON YOU.

Level 4
80 REPLIES

Re: My Opinion on Quickscoping/Trickshotting

in reply to randomness550

Sry for weirdly places paragraphs. I dont know what happened

Level 4

Sure, fair enough if someone fires 15 shots and misses and endes up getting QS'ed, thats their own fault. No argument there. Other than only getting like 4-5 shots off then getting black scoped from 15 feet away. Then the kill cam shows the dude get hit 3-4 times and he hardly flinches but yet pulls of this 100% luck QS.

And yes when people trickshot it does effect me when these dewsh bags are on my team. And that shit doesnt take skill or even luck. Pulling off trick shots are easy. Sure sniping in general is hard to do successfully. But pulling off  trick shot is easy.

So much wrong with your post but this is what I will comment on.

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

PS

Sure when a snier pulls off a shot like I described in the first paragraph then good shot to him. I hold no qualms there to be honest. I will give poor snipers all they can get.

But to say "trickshoters" dont effect me or other players is ridiculous. Even if they are on the other team it ruins that game because you play against people who basically arent even trying to win. Sure an easy win but who gives a shit if you can win easy.

Level 28

So you were getting sprayed full auto by the fastest firing gun in the game at near point blank range and still had time enough to magically spin round and kill him?. That's about as realistic as the Easter bunny and just highlights why quickscoping is so OP.

Level 6

in reply to Desslok

Want to know whats also realistic? Have the top of your head show when your behind cover but somehow your able to still shot over it. Also being able to fall to the ground while still shooting with perfect accuracy.

Level 4

Yeah but what all you snipers/QS dont understand is my issue isnt with quickscoping as such its the fact that flinch isnt active until you are ADS'd so you dont suffer flinch.

Also you have a 1hk at any range and thats unballanced plain and simple, shotties are a 1hk but they lack the long range thats the factor that balances them you have to move intelligently to be consistently sucessfull with one, admitadly on some maps they are dominant and the KSG is also unballanced but not to the level the snipers are

I have no issue with a good QS killing me, a Laggy one piss me off because he thinks he has skill when he really doesnt

Make it so getting shot takes you out of scope and it will be solved, a good QS will not be effected becasue they get the first shot all the time, it will also mean snipers have to hipfire at close range and that is balance because they are no longer dominant in CQC, you may still get a kill up close hip fire but it will happen alot less and this is how it should be

These little QS kid... most of them have never played older CODs where sniping took skill, they are like spoilt children and we all know how you deal with a spoilt child..... take his toys away

Vonderhaar got death threats from 1 nerf, hell if that was me i would throw them a real nerf to teach them a lesson, kids cry to get thier way its pathetic and if ghost doesnt resolve the long standing issues then there are plenty of new shooters comming out so the community will make its choices i guess

Might be time to let the kids have this game and franchise

Level 7

in reply to Desslok

Desslok wrote:

So you were getting sprayed full auto by the fastest firing gun in the game at near point blank range and still had time enough to magically spin round and kill him?. That's about as realistic as the Easter bunny and just highlights why quickscoping is so OP.

so if I have a sniper rifle and I shoot someone square in the back of the head and they turn around and spray me down before I have time to either get off another shot, or to pull out my pistol, does that make every other gun in the game OP too?... Snipers and Quickscopers are not immune to BS deaths either.  That sort of thing happens to me all the time, no matter what gun I'm using. 

Rather than starting thread after thread after thread complaining that it is OP and saying how you want to get rid of it why not go the more simple route.  Pick the Ballista, Get yourself into a game with a bunch of guys who have way better KD than you, and then Destroy them by running around quickscoping.  Then do it again... and again... and again.. then you can post your videos for all to see that you could consistently destroy statistically better players than you by using quickscoping. That would go much further to proving your point than the random examples you quote in each of these threads.

Level 29

You can't defend yourself here.

Qwikscoperzzzz and trickshotzzzzzzerzzzz will also be the lows of this community

Level 29

Trickshotting takes skill? Luck? Definitely but skill? lol XD

Level 14

Studios