Mysterious Tweet.. New Community Playlist incoming?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Mysterious Tweet.. New Community Playlist incoming?

So Mysterio... err, sorry, David Vonderhaar, tweeted this earlier tonight. So, discuss. What do you think he means? Asking kindly not to make this a "trash Vahn" thread. Would be off topic and in poor taste. Simply asking what your thoughts on this potential playlist might be. Thank you for your consideration.

17m

Cooking up a community inspired playlist. You know the one. Except not exactly that, but better. Details soon.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
61 REPLIES

Re: Mysterious Tweet.. New Community Playlist incoming?

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Wonder what he means by "you know the one." Hopefully they are'nt going to waste a space with Chaos Moshpit. HC Moshpit would be nice.

Level 43

playlist like a collection of gamemodes? whatever they feel is needed, i guess as long as they don't get rid of something else to put it in, i won't have any issues with it.

Level 24

You know the 'one'. Mike Myers.   Or VIP maybe

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

I'm going to guess that it's something similar to Chaos Moshpit.....but better

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

How would you make Chaos mosh pit more Chaotic?? Smiley Happy

________

It could be that War-type mode he was referring to a long time ago. Remember how he said that they were considering a War type of gamemode but not exactly the same (since it wouldn't really work on every map the way the maps are set up). It could be a modified War mode One can hope it is, but if not watch it be something like Infected :/

Level 18

ab36 wrote:

It could be that War-type mode he was referring to a long time ago. Remember how he said that they were considering a War type of gamemode but not exactly the same (since it wouldn't really work on every map the way the maps are set up). It could be a modified War mode One can hope it is, but if not watch it be something like Infected :/

I'm keen on a game mode similar to War in WAW as long as it plays right.

Since the maps are getting smaller causing bad spawns and that scorestreaks are deadlier compared to the good old 3,5,7 setup, it could turn out for the worst.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

My very first Cod experiences were with War - sadly not many matches, can't remember the exact rules. Was there a respawn timer - I think with the smaller maps in BO2 there would have to be.

________

in reply to FalconR6

I remember playing it a number of times in WaW, I wasn't really into WaW nearly as much as Call of Duty 4 though which is unfortunate for me. War was pretty cool though, I remember gaining momentum and stuff like that, very unique mode. Tug of war type modes like that are pretty fun, next time they should make modes like that, and maps that are able to work with them (ie BIGGER MAPS) lol

Level 18

Studios