New DLC should be free for Season Pass holders!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

New DLC should be free for Season Pass holders!

I am an Elite Founder, I bought the Legendary Edition and got Nuketown 2025 (which is free now) and I paid $30 more for my game essentially, I am a Season Pass holder since day 1 (now people who got Season Pass even get 400 MSP back from Treyarch).

And now I even have to pay for Titles and Emblems and more classes? Thought the information about Season Pass was: Get all downloadable content for free.

I am really pissed off at the moment! This seems a bit unfair in my opinion!

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: New DLC should be free for Season Pass holders!

in reply to adoeh

I agree.  When I bought the season pass, I thought I was going to get all the downloadable content for free.

Level 1

in reply to NoMagsLeft

You thought wrong.

Level 12

in reply to adoeh

No it shouldn't as it wasn't part of the deal.  Obviously you two above me have no clue how season pass's work as they ONLY cover map packs and or modes that they lay out ahead of time.  Anything else is sold separately.  No, they owe us season pass owners nothing other than what we paid for.  Not to mention these are a few bucks to get, if you can't afford it, get another job or a new hobby.

Level 11

in reply to adoeh

Well, the season pas includes 4 DLC Map packs. They never said you get all DLC. If that was the case, you would get the pics, avatar items, and themes too. Although the extra custom class slots should have been just thrown in for free.

Level 20

in reply to adoeh

Season Passs stipulates the 4 DLC Map Packs for a discounted rate.

That is all.

This is additional DLC

Level 29

in reply to adoeh

Everyone that bought a copy of Black Ops 2 got Nuketown 2025 for free dip shit.  It wasn't a pre order bonus, it wasn't hardened/prestige edition exclusive.  Every single first wave copy of the game shipped with a code inside the box that gave everyone access to that map.  The only map you got exclusive for the special editions was Nuketown Zombies, which still costs money to access.

Nuketown 2025 was free to everyone from the start and now they are adding a download to the store for anyone that never got it on the first wave for release.  You aren't special asshole.

Level 2

in reply to xdirtydalex

Actually no it was just for pre-orders.

Stores (both online and physical stores) who had pre-order copies left over sold them as normal off the shelf products, hence giving people the code.

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Actually no it isn't.  Every single copy of Black Ops 2 at the Target I work at had a Nuketown code in at at launch.  There were no "preorder" copies and "regular copies".  Every single package from the first wave of distribution had the code inside of the box and was advertised as such in the box cover, and I know this for I fact cause I work in receiving and all the copies that we got through UPS delievery had the code and so did every single copy that was shipped to us by freight that came pre-stocked in large cardboard shippers.

These so called "preorder" copies were made to exceed the demand of the entire first run of sales at launch, which allowed virtually everyone to get a free code for Nuketown regardless of if a customer actually preordered the game.  Hell, people I know that bought the game during Black Friday or even after Christmas still ended up getting copies of the game that had the Nuketown code.

Level 2

in reply to adoeh

4 EPIC DLC MAP PACKS - 1 GREAT PRICE AT $10 OFF*

Buy the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass and get all four epic DLC Map Packs**, including the Revolution DLC Map Pack, for the discounted price of $49.99*, plus an exclusive in-game calling card and access to the Nuketown Zombies bonus map.

Where is that "all downloadable content" mentioned you speak of.

Level 64

Studios