No, I'm not using a modded controller you idiots...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

No, I'm not using a modded controller you idiots...

I decided to start working properly on getting diamond camos (since the nice message of the day from Treyarch told me that's what I should aspire to achieving in 2013).  I've been playing with a silenced B23R with extended mags for the last couple of hours doing all the challenges after the 100 headshot mark and just got it gold in the middle of my last game. Twice in the last 30 minutes I've had messages from angry French players accusing me of using a modded/rapid fire controller...  WTF? it's the B-f**kin23R... it's supposed to fire that fast!!... palm... meet face

I'd be interested to hear any of the ridiculous crybaby messages my fellow forum dwellers have received along similar lines

Level 29
35 REPLIES

Re: No, I'm not using a modded controller you idiots...

in reply to WKMMS

I had a german player get mad at me cause I was trying to gold my combat knife, not my fault if he is not smart enough to avoid me, I'm practically an easy target running directly at him with only a knife.

Level 3

in reply to brianbbm

mk14, variable zoom, silenced.Twice yesterday, I was accused of using a modded controller. WTF. It's an automatic weopon! People start pointing the finger, so they don't feel so bad about themselves...

Level 1

in reply to WKMMS

The SVU sniper rifle shoots ridiculously fast... just saying.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I've almost got this Gold...And I can agree, and disagree. I mean it's a 2 shot kill except for headshots, so it needs a good fire rate I suppose to make up for it. I've also had times where I'd be prone and it would not fire fast, at all, like 1 bullet per 2 seconds for some reason.

Anyhow, on topic. I've yet to receive any mod messages (Haven't used the FAL/SMR yet. ) but my friend has because apparently, according to his sender he has a modded controller since he can drop shot, aim, and shoot all at the same time. Didn't know they made controllers for that.

Level 19

in reply to Film_Not_Rated

Yep they exist.  I've had players drop to the ground as if the force of gravity has increased ten-fold.  A tactical layout on a stock controller will show animation of players go from standing to crouch, then crouch to prone.  Tbh I can dropshot aim and shoot still with a stock controller it just takes a little practice and I do it as a panic solution especially in some laggy games.  It's saved me a few times and not really worth using a modded controller for it.  They're not worth the money, even the upmarket ones.

Level 31

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

It does and with that ability it doesn't feel like a sniper rifle.  If they took away its spammability and buffed some multipliers it would feel like a sniper rifle.  Then at least you're rewarding precision, which is what sniping is really for.  That's why I loved the AS50 in MW3.  And it made a thunderous sound when fired too.  I do enjoy picking off sniper spammers in COD generally with a sniper rifle and get a 1HK at long distance even by the game's standards.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

The Camos is where the precision took place,  IMO.

It's a 2HK except for the head, so I mean to get it to gold, or when attempting to go for gold, the only way is through headshots, or if they are already hurt. I've found myself going for the headshots more with this gun then any other and it's actually kind of nice to pull a headshot off.

I also did enjoy the spamming of it though. >=) but it's not like you are god mode if you use it, i've missed apparently a lot of spot on bullets so... .

Level 19

in reply to Film_Not_Rated

I'm going to have a fun time using the SVU myself because I hate hardcore as it's overly slow paced from my time in MW3.  I might try HC KC if it's available because that was the only HC mode I could put up before picturing tumble weed going across my screen after one minute of playing a match.  Even after they got rid of the respawn delay it's still campy as anything.  I always try for headshots but if I can only see their neck because they're in a building that will have to do.

I'd have the SVU being a 1HK to the neck at least.  It's a small area and is above chest height so it's not exactly a huge buff or anything.

Headshots are nice on sniper rifles.  I just shrug my shoulders when I get them with SMGs because I aim at the chest as a habit and control the recoil to hopefully land the final bullet into the head.  They're a pain for LMGs though.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Yeah I do agree that headshots with the snipers are more of a pleasure. I just looked at how many I had for the SVU and was surprised for it ot be at 358, pretty much 2x any other gun amount I have, lol.

Level 19

Studios