Not alot of good perks in Black ops 2.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Not alot of good perks in Black ops 2.

I dont think the perk tiers look very balanced.

With SOH and steady aim not perks now but attachments, theres not alot of balancing perks along beside the likes of Ghost or dead silence.

I think alot of people wont use tier 2, as the only thing half good is scavenger. And tier 3 has Dead silence and aweaness, but nothing else attractive.

SOH and steady aim should have been perks, to make it a little harder to use the other powerful perks, right now im thinking most people will run Ghost and hardline from tier 1, and Dead silence from Tier 3. and many will forget teir 2. I may use scavenger and drop my secondary tho.

Stalker would have a been a nice balancer in their some where, but with Treyarch on the crusade toward being Battlefield, Stalker was considered to fun to include.

Level 9
44 REPLIES

Re: Not alot of good perks in Black ops 2.

in reply to danielbondnz

Pointless thread, SoH and Steady Aim are not perks, and saying they should be is meaningless. And you are completely wrong about perk 2, cold blooded is going to be incredibly useful. It hides you from all the new fancy targeting scopes.

Level 14

in reply to danielbondnz

There are a good amount of perks.

People like to rush, so the Tier2 and Tier 3 will be used alot, as King said CB is going to be very helpful, even more in SnD.

Level 19

in reply to danielbondnz

Another negative thread.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

What are you expecting? Ha. =P

Every forum gets this way before a game releases just for peole to bring the mood down of everyone else or to think about things to much before they even release.

Level 19

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I guess people think that if they whine enough about something they know little to nothing about Treyarch is going to just push the abort button and make drastic changes to a game post-alpha. Lol.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

NoLifeKing23 wrote:

I guess people think that if they whine enough about something they know little to nothing about Treyarch is going to just push the abort button and make drastic changes to a game post-alpha. Lol.

Yep, and here come the post 40 year olds who like as little choice as possible to make the game as simple as possible.

Level 9

in reply to danielbondnz

Lulwawht.

Level 19

in reply to danielbondnz

Yea, because having the most customizable loadouts of any CoD reflects the lack of choice players will have in this game. Totally.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

It is by far the most customizable. But the Perks you will want to use isnt customizable, its going to be straight meat and veg.

Level 9

Studios