OLD HANDS VIEWS ON BO2 THUS FAR

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

OLD HANDS VIEWS ON BO2 THUS FAR

Folks

While gallp is a mere pup in the Community he would be most interested in the reaction of the "old" hands to this new thing they call BO2.

So here's the shout out (in no order of import) to;

Maccabi

Wiggy

Esmorgue

Rankismet

Cable99

Bloodring

Ghandi (come on down)

Rednecksnipper39

TNN64

Vims1990

Electric_feel

Starbuckfrack

Jeepchick

Foxhound (you know you want too)

Otisman666

Cappo

Now if you have been missed on the list, remember old gallp loves his red wine and is borderline senile so please forgive........

To get the ball rolling,

- gallp favors skillz over frillz

- 3arc innovation is to be applaude

- so gallp has preordered

but X-ray ACOG et al seems....weell.......put it this way gallp likes old school semi autos.....this BO2 stuff is a bit....well......out there......

Just viewed a strike mission with a bunch of "killers" spanking their monkeys over a CLAW gang bang.......jeez...it just didn't feel right.......

Should old gallp hang em up....are the old hands dinosaurs......is BO2 all frillz n no skillz?

The views of the cognoscenti are now sought.....over to you.....and don't leave me hanging with m d*ck out.....don't want the younguns to giggle too much...

Level 44
69 REPLIES

Re: OLD HANDS VIEWS ON BO2 THUS FAR

in reply to gallp13

your not getting any love gallp , i am also worried about this xray sight i die enough without thinking im covered from all sides by concrete only for my head to be poped by a xray sniper , its going to make finding cover a thing of the past , looks like its time to adapt again .

Level 13

in reply to insaine

Lol thx for same lovin' insaine....and for your comment....balancing this X-ray sight is going to be v interesting. I'm sure 3arc will have done ths but I am a little concerned.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

pretty sure its going to be a ks reward.

Level 18

in reply to gallp13

We still know 0 about MP, speaking in first person doesn't change that.

Level 34

in reply to avengedyesterda

Avenged true true my guess is no MP news till 7 Sep at CoD xp.....maybe we'll get a teaser in July-ish.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

I'm gonna tweak what I've seen to how it may impact MP...

• X-ray scope -- hope it's drastically different in MP. Maybe even a streak reward if you are sniping.
    • Quad Rotor -- really want it to to be able to be retasked by the player like it was in the SP demo.
    • Claw -- I'm presuming it will be in MP in some form. I think this will be a user controlled streak.

That's the extent of what I feel I know will be in MP in some form.

Soooooo many unknows right now.

WheresVahn

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

the xray scope i have a feeling it may be like the hybrid sight in mw3 a click left on the dpad will take you from normal to xray .

Level 13

in reply to RAN Kismet

I would like to put one little change to this ran...

X-ray scope -- As a killstreak it drops a rifle with a limited number of shots, say 3- 5. . Also, if you switch weapons it is then lost. Like the death machine is now.

Level 22

in reply to WARzH311ion

fully agree it has to be limited in whatever form we get it 3 shots seams about right .

Level 13

Studios