Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Patch did not fix problem

I've been having problems with Green Screening... The game loads and everything is a flat based green color with no texture. I've also had problems with the game freezing on a black screen with a few numbers in the top right corner, this black screen render my xbox completely useless and requires a hard system reset. Also, when I back out of certain lobbies oor game rooms to join a friends game, I get a "Disc read error", even though the game is in prestine condition.

May I suggest fixing these issues first, before you go on to nerf and retool weapons, as it would just make sense to address these types of issues first.

P.s.

Please and thank you.

CrapOpsII
12 REPLIES

Re: Patch did not fix problem

in reply to CrapOpsII

Sounds like a corrupted disc or a damaged XBox GPU. I never had those kinds of problems.

MKElite1

in reply to CrapOpsII

iv'e never ever heard of problems like this unless it was a cod4 modded lobby

xRabid45Kx

in reply to CrapOpsII

It's nightvision mode...

Why or how it got turned on is beyond me.

ADW1983

in reply to CrapOpsII

Are you sure you dont have a PS3?  Mine will freeze every other match, so i bought an XBOX.  Happ with it, SO FAR!!!!!

Kurt24

in reply to CrapOpsII

I've checked around online and it appears that I'm not the only one out there with this problem. My Xbox is fine I don't have any problems with any other games, media, applications, ever. It's only with this game. Also the load/think times lapse over way longer than it should. I'll select public match and all life on xbox stops for 5-10 seconds... same thing happens when I create a class or edit emblem. It's a pain.If no one else is having this problem I'm going to assume that it's a faulty disc, if this is the case would Gamestop make good on returning it for a new one even though it's been over a week? Or would I hvae to get a new one from Activision ?

CrapOpsII

in reply to CrapOpsII

Of course your not the only one...Bad discs and damaged X-box components are a common problem.

CDN_Gnasher

in reply to CrapOpsII

sounds like your xbox is on its way out.

iigallowsii

in reply to CrapOpsII

My disk. Is scratched  and I'm having the same problem

thebeast357986

in reply to CrapOpsII

It most Likly could be a damage disk so here's my solution.

Install ur game to ur Xbox, u will still need the disk to play it but it won't read it off it, can't think of a better way to say that. All it needs for the disk is to show its in and that's it.

Also if that doesn't work rent a copy just to dl it, not switch them I am not saying that. But I did that after I damaged the first BO and it worked perfectly. Or u can barrow ur friends to dl it. It works great even if u got a disk that has the circle scratch.

Good luck

FathertimeXX1

Studios