Peacekeeper = Enfield

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Peacekeeper = Enfield

in reply to CowboySr

CowboySr wrote:

It kinda chugs

Yeah... but it feels better for me.

I couldn't use the Enfield if my life depended on it... and it did. No bueno.

hahahaha

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Well once you got the Galil there was no need for it really.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

It was useless before that, FAMAS was level 14.

Level 25

in reply to CowboySr

CowboySr wrote:

Well once you got the Galil there was no need for it really.

In BO1... it was all about the M16 for me. Loved that gun ACOG+Suppressor was my bread and butter,

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to CowboySr

I believe we generally have enough guns of all the regular types.  The peacekeeper is ok, but did we need a longer range SMG/faster running AR?

A new gun should deliver a new experience.  Something as simple as changing the attachment options, such as giving it akimbo, would have given it something no other SMG has, but instead, it is just another gun.

Gotham City Impostors had new weapons and equipment in their DLC, and it changed the game.  I'm not saying CoD needs a pirate ship cannon that launches a screaming, talking parrot that flies toward your face where it flaps around blocking your vision and causing damage over time, but something other than "copy paste of an AR in the SMG slot".  I am sure future DLC will include a real revolver/magnum, which, even though missing from this game, wouldn't be interesting.

We need more shotguns, and shotgun shells can carry different loads to make them more interesting than yet another AR.  Dragonbreath shotgun rounds would be insanely fun, and BO1 flirted with this, so I hoped BO2 might deliver.  A shotgun with built in foregrip (stylistic choice, I just like them ever since the WaW trenchgun and they were very useful in the MW series) and designed with fire in mind would be awesome, and the dragonbreath could introduce a damage over time component to this game.

Fleschette rounds are another option, and I also had an idea for shells loaded with a combination of buckshot and pepper capsules, reducing the damage slightly but adding a minor disorientation effect.  This would be for semi-auto shotguns, as they take more than one hit anyway.

Level 15

in reply to ChronoZombie

Screw DLC guns, bring me back my tanks WAW if this is still you listening. Tanks on Downhill and Aftermath!

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to ChronoZombie

thought: perhaps they made this hybrid AR/SMG to appease the SMG fools and allow them to still play that style on "bigger" maps, which the maps in this map pack are. thus giving a viable(perhaps?) option to those people. then on the other hand, cater to AR people how like the range of an AR but allow them to play the smaller maps with a little bit of SMG style.

--OR--

i smoke too much weed.

Level 18

lol

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Spot on - I think it's OK btw. No I singing to much working on diamond ARs.

Level 44

Studios