Play the objective

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Play the objective

Some one please explain to me why people play domination and don't bother with the objective I am tired of having to carry my team   PEOPLE PLAY THE OBJECTIVE!!!!!!! Does anyone else have this problem

Level 1
30 REPLIES

Re: Play the objective

in reply to PanicRat99300

Because people are going to play how THEY want and not how YOU want them too since they bought the game for themselves and not you.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

So then go to team death match and not an objective game mode I keep getting stuck in these lobbies and now my win loss ratio is a .43 was a .87

Level 1

Sorry but you do not get to tell me what game mode to play when you dont pay for my internet or my electric nor did you buy my game or console. You have no say about how I play at all. The only person you do get to control is yourself.

You do realize your stats mean nothing outside of the game itself. Once the game is off they mean nothing to anyone else but you really.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Why are you one of those peps who go out and gets a good game play but says why did we lose I was so good, I have received messages from teammates saying I was the cause of the lossand they didn't do any thing

Level 1

No, I am not one of those people for I don't care if I win or not. I am just there to play the game and have fun. The win is not a requirement for me to do so.

Level 70

PanicRat99300 wrote:

So then go to team death match and not an objective game mode I keep getting stuck in these lobbies and now my win loss ratio is a .43 was a .87

Althought that's a pretty dramatic decrease (LOL), try not to worry that much about numbers.

Team up with some people, only way to out do the killwhores.

I stick to TDM partly because it's just annoying to me to have to go and capture an objective.  I play CoD to kill somebody. 

Level 39

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Killwhores are very nice in OBJ gamemodes.  They get people off the objective and kill people in certain areas.  If they are good enough maybe they can put up a VSAT or Swarm.  If you lose then that isn't their fault.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

Killwhores are very nice in OBJ gamemodes.  They get people off the objective and kill people in certain areas.  If they are good enough maybe they can put up a VSAT or Swarm.  If you lose then that isn't their fault.

Nice to know I guess.  Like I said, I don't play OBJs so it's all moot to me. 

Level 39

PanicRat99300 wrote:

Ewww... that's some ugly W/L ratio. You could be mistaken for a serial dashboarder with that kind of crap.

j/k

Save yourself the stress and go play TDM. On TDM, if your team sucks, you still have a decent chance to carry them to victory.

Level 14

Studios