Probation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Probation

in reply to TheOfficialSlim

If Your Internet disconnects so much that you get probation you don't need to be playing in the first place.

TheOfficialSlimber wrote:

maybe some people want to leave because there are modern or hackers online, or what happened to me once is my little sister was being annoying and turned my Xbox off, that's not right what activision does

There aren't enough hackers to justify leaving multiple games in a row. Maybe one every few thousand games. And that is a big maybe. It takes more then one disconnect or leaving a game to get probation. You have to leave a lot of games or dashboard 2 or 3 times to get it.

Level 43

in reply to Sustainability1

Probation is a joke.  Oh wow 5 minutes.  I still do it.  If they take it any further watch there sales tank.  Look its called quit whining.  If i get stuck with shitty people, or people who back out right before the match starts im not playing that match.  Simple as that and if it means I have to take a 5 minute break then by all means I will.  Oh and a way around it, if you get put in the middle of the match, just dont accept your class and let them kick you.  The one flaw in there whole online BS is starting people in the middle of a match.  I get it, people quit when they are losing, fine then let them quit and let that team eventually forfeit.  Not all matches will be like that.  First off it wil speed up matches and allow people to get more games in.  Secondly it will create less people quitting.  I have always said they need a matchmaking system based off stats.  Or do it like MADDEN.  Make quitting a statistic and allow people to select the quitting percentage they want to play with, that way those people who do quit will never get many matches because of that stat.  I will always quit when im stuck in a match where dudes are just sitting there or if I am stuck with a 11 year old kid that has no idea what he is doing.  There is so many other ways to go other then probation.  You people are just too lazy to do it.  You went with the easiest solution and I guarantee it really hasnt solved anything.  Because like i said i still dashboard and ill take my 5 minutes every time.

Level 1

in reply to RunNGun49

I have to agree with you on some points and somewhere in posts past I think I even said they need something other then probation cause I knew to many that take the 5 and continue on.

I feel as they they were lazy as well and a quit percentile would be a good stat to have. The more you quit the less less likely you are to be matched with someone that actually plays the game for the full time.

Level 9

i hate stupid team mates. that is all probation my butt

and i dont mean i tk on purpose. i really hate stupid team mates... mindless rushers

Level 6

No one gets probation unless they deserve it, except in league play, but nobody plays league play so who cares. Five minutes is nothing; take a leak and grab a drink and it's over.

Level 10

you know what? if they want me to stay in games make sure its something that has atleast half the game to go im not staying in a game i just joined to lose. i just bought whatever its called with all the dlc. if i get into a match that im ABOUT to lose im leaving thats final if i go into probation. i will expect a full refund. for both the game and the other stupid crap i got.

i didnt buy a game i cant use.

this is trully the most ignorant thing this company can do.

i will not be buying future COD games. turned to trash anyways.

only been sticking around for another WW2 remake and that doesnt look like its happening.

Level 1

i just bought the dlc premium pack if i get this form of banning for simply leaving a game too many times i will be getting a refund. i dont plan to buy another cod game. its turned into a trash series anyways. now this is trully a whole new level and to even support it is ignorant. nicely done. and leaving a game doesnt mean they deserve it. just dumb.

Level 1
Highlighted

If you don't like people backing out get yourself a better internet so you can host...its my xbox my game my internet not yours. I will do what I want if the game is unplayable for me...

Level 2

I hate playing in games that finish with only a couple people on the other team. The lobby doesn't fill up and we spend the next 5 min searching for one or two people. Its stupid boring

Level 75

This is ridiculous... I keep getting kicked when I only have 1 TeamKill on hardcore and then have probation. This is  f u c k i n g  pathetic. I paid my $60 now let me play my game. I understand if someone is legit quitting, but frankly, life happens and if someone needs to quit so be it. I already got rid of this game on xbox because it was doing this crap - keep it up and I'll never get another COD

Level 1

Studios