Probation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Probation

in reply to Sustainability1

Treyarch has always said that not having new players join when other quit is the best option because otherwise most games would be forfeited. I'm not really sure what is wrong with that. The winning team gets the win, the losers lose and on to the next game.

Treyarch says they want the game to be fast paced (which it mostly is) because that's what players want. Then why do we have a bunch of lethal scorestreaks that will do the work for us? Yes it is fun for the players to get but it's probably the number 1 reason for players quitting.

I think to bring the game back to a more pure experience the scorestreaks need to go. Have 5 or 6 streaks only. UAV, Counter UAV, Sentry Gun, Stealth Chopper, Warthog and Dogs/Swarm (not both). If you want a lot kills go out and get them with your gun. It will be more satisfying.

Level 12

I have gotten probation once in the million hours I have played for team killing because I played 2 back to back matches where the same dick followed me around and flashed me so I kept killing him after he threw a flash at me......

Dunno where all the tards find it funny to troll people but w.e that a different story.....But its not easy to get probation I back out of 2 to 3 games a day out like 20 for bathroom breaks,dinner and friends invites so if u are getting probation U DESERVE it for ur tk's or constant backing out for losing....

Having a TK problem???? Stop playing HC...Games to hard? Can't ever win?? Feel like almost everyone is cheating or has a modded controller because they kill you??? Quit playing FPS

Level 1

in reply to jamesesau

I TK from time to time as i mentioned on a previous Probation post, on HC, I must of went like 10 matches then i got like 3 warnings, then the next day first match tk got booted, but yeah its 5 minutes! Wah Im leaving cuz we were losing....Get over it people lol, ITS A GAME! lol

Level 9

I agree with you except for the fact that Treyarch cannot differentiate team killing from a dumbass who walks in front of someone legitimately shooting at an enemy in hardcore matches. Is it my fault some players were  dropped on their head one to many times as a kid and have no concept of a line of fire, these geniuses are those who would end up as a KIA in any real military combat. So why do I get a probation ban every time these one if these individuals walks in front if me one to many times. This is probably the greatest flaw in the probation solution, honestly Treyarch tries to fix an insignificant problem and ends up creating new ones so I ask why F*** with success. I can deal with people quoting out but not at my expense!

Level 1

in reply to BIazin

So what are you saying. We should just allow people to team kill without any consequences? If so then hardcore would be dead.

Level 1

I don't care much for probation as long as I don't get banned for getting teamkills because I F*ed up or because the game is lagging wich makes me somehow kill teammates that are not on my screen.

Level 14

I was playing earlier and was out of a lobby and I was disconnected from the servers and when I reconnected I was on probation. So I sat it out for about3 minutes. It done it again. Any ideas what the problem is?

Level 1

in reply to Paul37620

It would be your Internet keep kicking you out. Or loseing the host. One of them or lag.

Level 6

in reply to danpen123

you cant because treyarch are a bunch of cunts, every time i go on to play and lose connection or get kicked because somebody runs in front of me being greedy bastards trying to get kills and go in front of my bullets and i get kicked i get put on probation

Level 1

I love probation! The five minute break gives me enough time to get a refill, take a piss, and check on my fantasy baseball team. 

Level 6

Studios