Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.

in reply to starbuckfrack

I gave up on reporting/filing for offensive emblems.  As long as there is 12-15 year old kids that think naked women and penis' are funny and cool...they will never stop them.  If I had to guess, the total percentage of Black Ops 2 players that are 10-15 is probably 70%.  So that's a lot of immature content.

Level 33

in reply to YO VLUD

Well if it were true (and you could be right) that 70 percent of the kids are underage, you would still have to consider that most of those 70 percent are decent kids considering the percentage of immature emblems are around 10 to 15 percent.

these are very likely the ones where the parents leave the Xbox be their babysitter. Like for example the childish gamertag names. And Microsoft is cracking down on them even more with the general public (certain levels of ambassadors) getting into reveiwng offensive names helping the process along. its getting more streamlined.

sooner or later all kids like that will get caught. MS is evolving into more policing then before.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

A guy I follow on twitter got a thank you message from Xbox live for his reports Smiley Happy (he posted a pic of the message) which is pretty cool ,at least they're doing something Smiley Happy

Level 8

Studios