Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.

This guy was reported for having an offensive emblem to XBL.

To keep it civil you can PM me for the link since it was only a two week communication ban. I wouldnt want the guy to be harrassed.

the player was banned within 24 hours by MS PETs.

So Anyone tired of Acti "not doing anything" report them to MS as well.

Under Profile, player content.

Level 72
62 REPLIES

Re: Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.

in reply to starbuckfrack

I was meaning to ask for the past few days if reporting them under player content would work, but I kept forgetting. I'll be doing this from now on.

Level 22

I have done this and you get much faster results.

Level 75

A couple days ago I said I would keep track because I honestly am getting tired of Activision dropping the ball on a LOT of reported emblems.

I didnt play for at least a month when I had my stroke and I looked thru the players and not one of the ones in my recent players list for a whole MONTH was forced to change his emblem or just outright banned.

I honestly think that Activision has no idea what is legal and what isnt on Xbox Live.

Level 72

Consider the sheer volume of false butthurt reportings they have to sift through. Not as many people would bother to go through and report via playercard, so it stands to reason that MS would act quicker.

Level 31

Yeah same with cheaters though I haven't came across many since I mostly play FFA and there's no T.I but the ones I have come across are still merrily playing/cheating away :/ n even tweeted them to Mattiks on twitter though he no long works in security you would think he would pass them on Smiley Sad

Level 8

Did they also reset his emblem?

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Whats with all the BJ emblems lately ? If an emblem shows a piece of who you / what you are what would make anyone choose a Bj pic ? lol stupid kids

Level 6

in reply to yukmout

The only ppl who make nasty/sexual emblems are either kids or OLD ass dudes who havent smelled or touched a woman in years.What sucks is when i'm playing in the living room and me and my son laugh at some of the goofy emblems ppl make out of nowhere BOOM Penis/Naked chick bending over. I dont want emlem creator to come back next treyarch game its great and all but some ppl just ruin it for everyone else.

Level 9

in reply to FatalHeadshot

FatalHeadshot wrote:

The only ppl who make nasty/sexual emblems are either kids or OLD ass dudes who havent smelled or touched a woman in years.What sucks is when i'm playing in the living room and me and my son laugh at some of the goofy emblems ppl make out of nowhere BOOM Penis/Naked chick bending over. I dont want emlem creator to come back next treyarch game its great and all but some ppl just ruin it for everyone else.

Thats like saying they shouldnt make video games at all because people hack them.

blame the perverts not the devs. If they didnt have the emblem maker people would send images of real private parts over their Kinect.

Level 72

Studios