Prove it!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Prove it!

okay so everyone who attends these forums knows that there have been alot of threads saying that BO2 is broken (like every call of duty in the past saying the exact same crap). Why? Because of lag comp? hit detection? that one perk? or gun? is this game so easy anyone can do it? and I dont believe any of it. never have. MW3 had problems. Mw2 had BIG problems. way bigger then a simple half second delay. remeber infa-care packages? or unlimited E-drops!? how long did we wait for fixes for that?

In Mw2 we Often came accross teams who would cry "You only beat us because you were using XXX gun". and I found the best way to deal with this isnt to sit there and argue with them. simply ask them what class set up they are okay with you beating them with. they give you a set up. you beat them. they go silent. To that end I wanted to make this thread and try to disprove the OP, you cant beat the SMGs and other things.

So what I would like from the community here is to give me a legitimate pick 10 class that you feel is inferior because its outclassed by the other weapons/perks. I Will be posting the videos win or lose. (I have no problems being proven wrong). I will not accept classes that are ridiculous such as riot shield only. Use the pick 10 class to make a legitimate class like one you have used and felt was inferior because they had an SMG out.

as for the lag comp rumor/truth war that has been going on here I ask that those of you who are saying that they have 4 bars and are having "lag" to post a video of it. and we shall see if it really is lag.

I dont want this to turn into a flame war or anything like that. I honestly want to settle things and I believe alot of you would like the same

Level 45
37 REPLIES

Re: Prove it!

in reply to deamonomic

I could care less about the topic but I will give you one. It could be fun.

M27- stock, quickdraw

RPG

Lightweight

Hard Wired

Awareness

Tactician Wild Card

Smoke Grenade

Sensor Grenade

LOL Have fun with that humdinger. Can't wait to see the video.

Level 7

in reply to ShaneDog1

will do the video will be up later (ima make the class play 2 games and go to bed)

ALL videos will be posted here. *EDIT* XD my bad, just realized I uploaded the un edited version of episode 2 and 3 but thanks to youtube i have fixed it... i think...

First game is Hardcore SnD on slums:

seond game is Hardcore Killconfirmed. for some reason the end of a few of these videos are missing from theater. the final stats for this match were: 35/16 with 27 confirms. run N gun the whole game and still got called a camper lol.

Here is game where 3  we go back to my native homeland... CORE. This one is TDM on Plaza. i think the end is cut off in this one... The ending stats were 20-11 with 7 assists (not me best game ever lol)

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

You did a nice job with my assault recon class. Smoke grenades were a little underused but they work better with a MMS scanner or while playing demo/dom any ways.

Those guys on Turbine said you were camping? That is pretty funny.

Level 7

in reply to ShaneDog1

thank you. here is the 4th game. Demolition in core.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Nice job showing everyone you can rock the supremely accurate M27 in Core. You got alot of headshots that match.

Level 7

in reply to deamonomic

being called noob for RnG'ing on HC and still being called camper makes them campers, they called me camper because they had ALOT of bad aiming and got a lodestar in that game.

Level 4

in reply to deamonomic

I just love hearing 'I played a few games on blops 2 and struggled. I go back to XXXX and go *insert good kill/death game here*'

Well, connection issues: they plague every single game when its new. It happens every. single. time. Yes its irritating, but its nothing new or out of the ordinary. It will settle down and become fine.

As for being able to do fine in older games... is it really surprising that you can stomp in a game which you know inside out, and has lost the overwhelming majority of its skilled playerbase? Is it really surprising that you struggle in a game you know next to nothing about, including map layout, hotspots, camping spots, routes people like to take, what gun suits you, what class setup is best for you etc etc?

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Bielsalmighty wrote:

I just love hearing 'I played a few games on blops 2 and struggled. I go back to XXXX and go *insert good kill/death game here*'

Well, connection issues: they plague every single game when its new. It happens every. single. time. Yes its irritating, but its nothing new or out of the ordinary. It will settle down and become fine.

As for being able to do fine in older games... is it really surprising that you can stomp in a game which you know inside out, and has lost the overwhelming majority of its skilled playerbase? Is it really surprising that you struggle in a game you know next to nothing about, including map layout, hotspots, camping spots, routes people like to take, what gun suits you, what class setup is best for you etc etc?

actually I find that I tend to do poorly in the first half and dominate the second. Its not because i know the game inside and out. has nothing to do with it beyond knowing the map layout which everyone learns. I do poorly in the first half because im learning about the enemy. I learn where these specific guys like to go and how they react to certain kinds of attacks. I find the chink in their gameplay and destroy them.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Me too.

Level 6

Studios