Quickscoping and Trickshotting is a plague on this game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Quickscoping and Trickshotting is a plague on this game

Honestly, it's cancer, and I oppose every goddamn excuse that any Quickscoper/Trickshotter makes.

Quickscoping and Trickshotting is fun, why should we stop having fun?

You're all taking the fun out of this game. There are people who want to play the game like it should be played. Sorry if you can't get that 720 shock charge wallbang for a meaningless montage.

We have to Quickscope!!!!1111 so many SMG users killing us we have to be aggressive!!!111

If you can't snipe like you're supposed to ("Hardscoping"), it's probably because all you do is Quickscope. Play the game like it should be played, see if it's so bad, I dare you.

You're just a typical hater! Ur Bad! (Insert Pointless Insult Here)

Well sorry that I'm not Quickscoping. I'm obviously bad because I am capable of not following the same stone faced crowd that you belong in. I'm actually not "bad" at having a personality/social life.

Insults from Quickscopers and Trickshotters are all the same. Don't bother replying to them.

THE BOTTOM LINE:

Quickscoping and Trickshotting isn't cool. Oppressing people who want to play the game normally isn't cool. Contain your AUTISM and take it to a private match so we don't have to deal with it. I would like to see someone from FaZe or Optic give me an actual argument, oh wait...they're all the same. Honestly I think that everyone is doing this bullcrap to boost their self esteem. Why don't you put professional Trickshotter/Quickscoper in your job resume? It'll earn you a job!

Spotting a Quickscoper/Trickshotter

Usually they have some stupid alias of a gamertag that they go by (example: Fusion Enigma, Autistic Snipes, ect).
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK ANY COOLER.

If you were in school, would you try as hard as you can to fit in? If FaZe told you to jump of a cliff in real life, would you do it? Have some self respect for yourself and BE DIFFERENT.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Quickscoping and Trickshotting is a plague on this game

in reply to Fillernameisfil

I agree that quickscoping is quite dumb. The ADS time needs to be increased, sway needs to be increased when scoping in, and hipfire shouldn't have any aim assist what so ever. Enough with this kiddie tactic that's used mostly for kids trying to make lame "montages".

Level 1

Bravo. P***kscoping is my number one hate, and like you can see no excuse for it. I got into a 'discussion' with a child who was on our team in Dom and went 8-21 with no caps or defends I asked him why bother playing an objective & team based game he got upset. After questioning my sexuality, parentage and social status he then grasped at the final straw and screeeched (his voice had not broken yet) 'you're just jealous cause you can't quickscope or trickshot and that makes you s**t'.  I looked at the scoreboard where he was second last and I was fourth with a 27-12 4 caps and 8 defends. This is the type of player we should be able to ban alongside boosters.

Level 6

Could not agree with you more. Well written post. It should attract a lot hate from the QS sheep crew.
I would love to see the posts if they actually made scoping harder.

Level 2

meh.

i dislike QS'ers as much as the next guy but to be honest, they are fairly easy to deal with.

Level 6

Lol,so what you're saying is because 90% of the quickscoping community are autistic imbreds,that the thing itsself needs to be banned?
I disagree,you can't say that shooting a 1 shot caliber bolt action sniper rifle with a rpm of around 65 is more over powered than a skorpion evo rapid fire with 1400 rpm with a damage like no other.
hate the player not the game.

Level 2

right so ur saying quickscoping shud be stopped cuz some people dont like it?

what about all the sprayers? the people lying down in corners spraying with lmgs? u dont complain about tht do u?

let me guess ur the guy who jumps round corners with a smg aiming down sights ready to spray...

Level 2

in reply to CursedxKiller

Thanks for being constructive, but you've made some questionable points.

right so ur saying quickscoping shud be stopped cuz some people dont like it?

You're damn right it should, but it would be hard to. And on top of people not liking it, it ruins the games for others.

what about all the sprayers? the people lying down in corners spraying with lmgs? u dont complain about tht do u?

The maps are designed for campers to be strafed around every corner, and there are multiple perks that can counter anything thrown at you by that said camper. People always assume everything is totally out of control; these so called sprayers don't always win gunfights, it's just luck. LMG Camping is easily countered because most of the maps either have lots of weak spots or an open area.

let me guess ur the guy who jumps round corners with a smg aiming down sights ready to spray...

No, let's just say I try to do things differently in the game. I want to have fun.

Level 1

It's been the same with every game. When the new game comes out, all that's left is the committed bunch, the bunch that can't get the new game, and quickscoper / trickshotters. It's just the way it is. Wish there were game types that were more linked into them so they're not filling up domination, demolition, and other objective lobbies, but oh well.

Level 1

They should do the same thing that has been done with knifing to quickscoping

Level 1

Studios