in reply to Firesens

Firesens wrote:

Quick scoping isn't difficult.

its still more difficult then fighting with an SMG or AR in close quarters

Level 45

Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

in reply to Clarkeyy_1

Quoted from my thread:

We have to Quickscope!!!!1111 so many SMG users killing us we have to be aggressive!!!111

If you can't snipe like you're supposed to ("Hardscoping"), it's probably because all you do is Quickscope. Play the game like it should be played, see if it's so bad, I dare you.

Take your excuses somewhere else, maybe you should try here http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200816460

Level 1

in reply to Fillernameisfil

Here's another quote from your thread -

"THE BOTTOM LINE:

Quickscoping and Trickshotting isn't cool. Oppressing people who want to play the game normally isn't cool. Contain your AUTISM and take it to a private match so we don't have to deal with it. I would like to see someone from FaZe or Optic give me an actual argument, oh wait...they're all the same. Honestly I think that everyone is doing this bullcrap to boost their self esteem. Why don't you put professional Trickshotter/Quickscoper in your job resume? It'll earn you a job!

Spotting a Quickscoper/Trickshotter

Usually they have some stupid alias of a gamertag that they go by (example: Fusion Enigma, Autistic Snipes, ect).
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK ANY COOLER.

If you were in school, would you try as hard as you can to fit in? If FaZe told you to jump of a cliff in real life, would you do it? Have some self respect for yourself and BE DIFFERENT."

People like you are what's wrong with this community, the real plague - sadly there's no way to prevent you from playing the game or publishing your disgusting, narrow-minded comments.  Do you think it's easy for families to deal with Autism? You think that it's a joke?  You think what you said makes you cool?  Which crowd are you trying to fit in with?  Here you are, someone who tries to tell us to have respect for ourselves while clearly displaying no respect for anyone else, particular those dealing with a serious medical condition,  Tell you what, I'm glad to be different - different to you. 

Level 29

in reply to Clarkeyy_1

Quickscoping doesn't need any skill. I have played with a sniper, I have quickscoped with it. Its easy, Doesn't need any skill. Even the AN-94 and MP7 heck, Even the Remington Needs more skill to be used. Don't cry, If you don't have skill and need to pick up a OHKO Across map gun... That shows you don't have skill.

Level 5

in reply to college101

This is like saying camping and rushing needs to be removed.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said. 

Level 2

in reply to college101

He's saying that just like rushing and camping, quickscoping is a playstyle.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

quickscoping is not a play style, its a glitch. camping and rushing is a playstyle, camping in a sense is the strongest type of defensive tactic for holding down a flag, bomb, or building(I dont mean spawn camping) and rushing being the most offensive and agressive type. to compare qs to either of these two is idiotic.

Level 2

in reply to college101

Spoken like a true hater. You've been playing since COD2 and you're still having difficulties dealing with them. It seems like your skills didn't improve over the years.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

the truth is its nothing more then a glitch supported by bads like you.

Level 2

Studios