RED DOT BUG IS BACK !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

RED DOT BUG IS BACK !

All day today every time I ADS ( aim down sight) my reticle changes from valley to the default red dot. That's not all my camo changes from diamond to default black (SMR). Are these new camo's bugging out everything? Did I miss a update or something? Is Treyarch aware of this bug? Is this happening to anyone else? They fixed it once before a few weeks ago and it was fine but now it's baaaack! But now worse because the camo changes too!

Level 7
18 REPLIES

Re: RED DOT BUG IS BACK !

in reply to GoldenFAL

And ACOG.

And holographic.

Level 28

in reply to ADW1983

Ok now I see its all sights. This bug went months before the first fix now let's see how long this fix takes. Dd your camo change also.

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

Happening for me on my ACOG and Red Dot as well. It is seriously annoying when you're just about to shoot someone and the reticle starts strobing.Can't wait for these next few months to pass and can get on Xbox One.

Level 2

in reply to GoldenFAL

It does it on any sight that you can change the reticule on. so that would be hybrid, acog, eotech, redot.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

So do you think Activision and or Treyarch is aware of the problem? Do they have members of their staff playing multiplayer ADS to see this error? Someone please tell them ASAP!

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

Ef it, back to iron sights... This bug is so annoying, can't aim properly with this happening

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

Same here but my red dot doesnt just change dot my goes all funny and it has like 10 dots around the sight.

Level 5

in reply to GoldenFAL

It bugs out for me as well. It happens mostly on Studio. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not.

I was using red dot (green +) and it was constantly changing to the red dot throughout multiple games.

Level 18

in reply to GoldenFAL

Thanks for the heads up. Do any of you have any short (30 seconds or less) clips of this happening? Or can provide more details on your class set up and when it is occuring?

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios