Revolution Playlists -- 3 Core, Zero Hardcore... typical.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Revolution Playlists -- 3 Core, Zero Hardcore... typical.

in reply to RAN Kismet

I'm with you. Feels like HC is not welcomed by TA. The lack of hardcore since launch has meant that the 5 people I used to play HC domination or HC hq don't play anymore.

I can't see myself playing COD anymore unless something gives.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

i think there should be alot more hardcore modes tbh, theres no h/c ffa, so i now dont play ffa, which i played quite alot on mw3 and bops1. i hate core games, and refuse to play them, played the new nuketown once and came out mid game, and ive played each of the new maps once and came out the lobby once i did all 4. so unfair

Level 4

in reply to RAN Kismet

We were told by a pretty reliable source that hc would get a dlc mosh so I went ahead and bought the season pass in good faith and now I'm not playing. Hmmm, hasn't this happened to us before? I can't believe I wasted $50! Good maps but no mosh is a waste, I've max prestiged so the only incentive to keep playing was the new maps.......next time don't lie plz.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I won't go as far as promised but it was certainly seemed like it would be there.

Got to play 1 new map and it took 15 minutes to get to one...

... at least this time I expected there to be no HC playlists.

Sad.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Vahn told me (as it stood when he tweeted me) we would be getting dlc maps in hc, that is what i relayed to the forum. That is what we got.

Yes a moshpit would've been nice and especially as it would've been a perfect oppotunity to test out some new modes...and yes i was fully expecting one but we got exactly what vahn said we would, which is still more than most dlc drops when it comes to hc

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I'm just not tracking on why HC gets so ignored.

HC KC is one the most played modes on BO2 (HC or Core). If they had listened to us HC players a year ago, how much happier would we al be?

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

I'm just not tracking on why HC gets so ignored.

HC KC is one the most played modes on BO2 (HC or Core). If they had listened to us HC players a year ago, how much happier would we al be?

Nope totally agree with you  i know it doesnt look like it buy 3arcs doing alot better with us than previously..

games been out a few months we already hada playlist change (although im still not sure what happened to the moshpit there) and we've had a dlc that you can actually play on hc.

Vahns posted what once on the forums in the last 6 months odd and that was to do with hardcore, its def an improvement than before.

You know what vahn and treyarch are like though they go by numbers and whats best for the game we got hckc and the hc numbers have increased , weve managed to get alot more than in previous games so quickly yes more would be great.. to be honest i honestly dont think some game modes suit hc but then some do that we dont have ..yet

if all else fails we'll just sic ios on vahn again with his arsenal of memes

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

IOS and memes... the meme-ories.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I mostly agree with you Mac, but if they went strictly by the numbers then League play would already be history. Unlike putting little effort into the HC community which is really decent size for the limited playlist they have, they seem to be putting a major effort into the League play trying to influence or appease players into using that playlist. The numbers just don't support the effort percentage IMO.

Of course that is merely my opinion and don't really think it should be taken as anything but that. Just trying to contribute a little to the numbers .vs. support/effort part of this thread.

Level 9

in reply to hairybubba1963

hairybubba1963 wrote:

I mostly agree with you Mac, but if they went strictly by the numbers then League play would already be history. Unlike putting little effort into the HC community which is really decent size for the limited playlist they have, they seem to be putting a major effort into the League play trying to influence or appease players into using that playlist. The numbers just don't support the effort percentage IMO.

Of course that is merely my opinion and don't really think it should be taken as anything but that. Just trying to contribute a little to the numbers .vs. support/effort part of this thread.

This morning had ~25% of all players playing HC. 190k in total... 40k playing HC.

The "small community" crap just doesn't ring true at all.

RAN
Level 75

Studios