Revolution Playlists -- 3 Core, Zero Hardcore... typical.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Revolution Playlists -- 3 Core, Zero Hardcore... typical.

in reply to RAN Kismet

Exactly, Rank.

I'd really like to see an honest response as to why HC gets so little attention. This "numbers" argument just doesn't hold water.

I play both, always have but even so, I would like to see more game modes in HC and honestly feel cheated not having them. Hearing the excuse of the numbers don't support it over and over just makes things seem worse. Like they are saying I can't see the numbers on the lobby or something. I mean they are there for all to see. HC clearly has more players than League play yet so much of that last update seemed to be League play related. Where is the number logic oin that ?

(I know you can't answer that, still like asking it though. LOL)

Level 9

in reply to hairybubba1963

hairybubba1963 wrote:

HC clearly has more players than League play yet so much of that last update seemed to be League play related. Where is the number logic oin that ?

(I know you can't answer that, still like asking it though. LOL)

Actually... League Play was a major intiative for TA with this title. There is zero chance it's going anywhere and why they've invested so much energy into it.

But 20 playlists to 4 for HC...? SMH.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Only 20%?

They don't just like shafting HC they shaft hosts too.

Oh well we can only play the cards we're dealt.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

No HC?  No thanks.

I guess I'll just stick to the regular rotation.

Level 17

in reply to RAN Kismet

CoD's hardcore is dead kids, next version will be called CoD: Candyland. GIVE THE HARDCORE GAMERS A HARDCORE GAME WITHOUT having to be strung along like idiots!! Do you like us trying to kiss your &*& just to get a damn mosh? Where is hardcore gaming going? The toilet.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

CoD's hardcore is dead kids, next version will be called CoD: Candyland. GIVE THE HARDCORE GAMERS A HARDCORE GAME WITHOUT having to be strung along like idiots!! Do you like us trying to kiss your &*& just to get a damn mosh? Where is hardcore gaming going? The toilet.

kinda ironic you said candyland..

if the next game is from IW Candyslexia the community coordinator there is a big hc fan and really pleaded our case with the game design team in mw3.

Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

From here on out I am only buying future CoD games used!! I don't ever plan on prestiging ever again anyway so why give them my money? Great game, great new maps, terrible terrible management of the HC community! If I were in charge I would realize that the future of gaming is creating more hardcore games, not these "momma hold my hand so I can complete this level" type of crap!!!!!!! So pissed that maccabi said there was gonna be a MOSH, no offense bro but this &*&* aint right. Year after year CoD spits in the HC communities face and we take it cause there is no other option that compares. When Walmart showed up K-Mart went down the toilet, can't wait for Walmart to show up here!

Level 27

in reply to RAN Kismet

Screw this game its epic disappointment one after another. Who wants to use a full clip to kill someone. It just shows they have no care for fanbase of hardcore gamers so im done with this game. they need to get there stuff together.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

Last $50 Treyarch will EVER get from me!

Level 27

in reply to RAN Kismet

also notice no moderator has posted a reply and they wont cause they really pi@@ed some people off this time.

Level 1

Studios