Right.. so many cheaters.. saw a guy jump as high as a building and jump over bullets?!?!?! Also I shoot a player point blank with a heavy guage exicutioner and I get killed with a shitty smg with a silencer?! how the fuck???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Right.. so many cheaters.. saw a guy jump as high as a building and jump over bullets?!?!?! Also I shoot a player point blank with a heavy guage exicutioner and I get killed with a shitty smg with a silencer?! how the fuck???

So many problems with this game its unreal

Level 2
9 REPLIES

Re: Right.. so many cheaters.. saw a guy jump as high as a building and jump over bullets?!?!?! Also I shoot a player point blank with a heavy guage exicutioner and I get killed with a shitty smg with a silencer?! how the fuck???

in reply to Microsoft360

I will say it for all the Forum POLICE. If you dont have video proof it didnt happen.

Level 9

Re: Right.. so many cheaters.. saw a guy jump as high as a building and jump over bullets?!?!?! Also I shoot a player point blank with a heavy guage exicutioner and I get killed with a shitty smg with a silencer?! how the fuck???

in reply to openrangeonuall1

openrangeonualls wrote:

If you dont have video proof it didnt happen.

True story^^^^^

Level 7

in reply to openrangeonuall1

Yep. That is an old Jedi teaching.

Level 43

in reply to Microsoft360

lol the executioner, lolol. almost have it gold and omg, best gun ever! 5 shots to someones chest from 2 feet away and you have to reload to finish them

Level 6

in reply to kweinger

Really I've had plenty of OHK with it . Aiming at their head of course !

Level 24

in reply to Microsoft360

Either a Video proof or you're trolling

Level 3

in reply to Microsoft360

You know something ? THIS is the first post since the game came out that was full of cheaters

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

There was one the other day where someone was "Seeing hackers, aim bots, and wall hacks in every game."

Level 43

in reply to Microsoft360

The losing team always thinks the winning team is cheating. True story.

Level 8

Studios