Since the hotfix today (connections etc)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Since the hotfix today (connections etc)

Since the hotfix that (hopefully) fixed the probations...

Has anyone noticed that ALL the lobbies in Black Ops 2 are getting around 4 or 5 ONE bar people in the lobby in the middle of the match ? Everyone else has 3 or 4 bars ?

I know it happens when a gamer and a guest get in sometimes but today its been every game that goes 1 bar for me and 3 or 4 others.

Never happened before, just mostly pretty good connections with no one really going one bar at all.

The one bar stage happens for about 30 seconds to a minute and goes away.

There are also signs of rubber banding,

hopping left and right backward

players freezing in place for 30 seconds

Yada yada yada.

MW3 was running fine for the half hour I tested it.

I also cannot tell if this was after the patch because I havent played in a few days.

(Please stay frosty and please no hate Blops posting, thanks.)

BTW its in Austin area and I think the matchmaking is now severly screwed if its the last update. Before almost everyone had at least 3 bars tthe whole game.

Level 72
24 REPLIES

Re: Since the hotfix today (connections etc)

in reply to starbuckfrack

alot of this is going on the game is going down hill bad

Level 2

Yep, this exact same thing was happening to me in multiple lobbies today.  Four to 8 people would drop to 1 bar and after 60 seconds they would be back to 4 bars and everyone else would switch to 1 bar.  Unplayable at 1 bar.  People skipping around like crazy.

Level 1
Highlighted

im in the austin area too and this was happening. i thought i was the only one and was going crazy

Level 1

Thanks for the responses. I have nothing to do today and was looking forward to a few straight hours of Blops2.

Notice how different MW3 feels right now

Level 72

lol... I just made a thread about this maybe a minute after you. I too am getting this.

I said it in my thread, but it seems that Treyarch is trying to curb host migration by giving multiple people host in the lobby (game has not migrated hosts once today- aside from at the very beginning of games).

By giving multiple people hosts in the game, it feels like I'm receiving conflicting data from the two(or more) hosts and is causing a rediculous "rubber-banding" effect.

All in all... I've about had enough of this game.

Level 14

I haven't fired up BO2 today and I'll run a few games just for you, starbuck. The game was running fine yesterday and I didn't know they tweaked it again today.

Level 35

I haven't really noticed any worse lag than before the patch.  I wonder what they did?

Level 25

The game is now broken. I'm getting a lot of rubberbanding. It wasn't like this yesterday but whatever they did today made the game unplayable.

Here is an example of what I am now experiencing on my game. This is not theatre, it's PVR, and this is my gameplay. Most of the enemy team bailed out and there are times where four or more people will red bar all at the same time then goes back to green.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I am having the same issue. I thought it was a controller issue so I changed them and had the same problem. At least I know its not me.

Level 1

Studios