Sniper Rifle of Duty: Neon Green Ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Sniper Rifle of Duty: Neon Green Ops 2

...is what this game feels like online lately.

And after a near-complete absence for several months, the C4 chuckers are back too.

Level 1
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Sniper Rifle of Duty: Neon Green Ops 2

in reply to KOtherapy

Could not agree more.  I was almost tempted to buy the Green skin, but my diamond camos are much prettier.

Level 1

in reply to KOtherapy

so funny and so true and by the way im sorry i brought the c4-ing back but only to kill campers.... but i got carried away and boom c4 chuckers are back SOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

Level 1

in reply to DracoKizdo

That's alright sir, campers deserve it.

Level 1

in reply to KOtherapy

Yes its Quickscoper, quickscopes and more quickscopers.

That's what happens when you leave a OP out balance weapon setup in the game.

The cure is claymores shock charges targetfinder LMG  and Shotguns.

Remember know matter how dirty you play quickscopers deserve it.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

If you are quickscoped, or killed by a sniper fast and close it shows that you are worse than the sniper, Beating the regular gun man with a one shot bolt action sniper rifle plus very close range in most cases.

Level 1

in reply to HoeBoat

No it just proves the try hard  has taken the 5 minutes It takes to learn how to use the exploit and got lucky. Trust me I make quickscope tryhards rage quiet a bit,They send me the funniest messages.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

Nope, because I am a quickscoper, and I don't try hard at all, unless I really want final killcam.

And besides those are raging snipers that you are talking about, and they're not very pleasant.

Level 1

in reply to KOtherapy

I guess I dont see the problem with quickscopers. I see free kills on the spinning ones, But then again I do run around with a sniper rifle but I dont just sit there going to the same spot if I miss the shot I miss the shot but there hasnt been a game where I have gone negative since then. But then again I also laugh at campers with snipers, I guess I like the challenge of getting kills with a single shot that you cant rapid fire(i dont use svu or other rapid fire sniper) I only use the dsr 50 and ballista. Hmmm I guess its hard to kill someone with a sniper over a 100 round gun sitting in a corner with a target finder.....

Level 1

in reply to KOtherapy

Hello KOtherapy, I'm new here. I would watch one of his games, seems to be very exciting. Enjoyed several comments about your post.

original message: Olá, sou novo aqui. Gostaria de assistir um de seus jogos, parece ser muito empolgante. Gostei vários comentários sobre o seu post.

Level 1

Studios