So kill to death ratio stats have been reset and nothings been done about it?!! WTF!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

So kill to death ratio stats have been reset and nothings been done about it?!! WTF!

No point in playing this game any more.. im not putting myself through the frustrating hours of this lag shite to get my stats back!! thought they were going to sort everyones stats out with back up discs?!

Level 2
4 REPLIES

Re: So kill to death ratio stats have been reset and nothings been done about it?!! WTF!

in reply to Microsoft360

So you're going to stop playing a game because your virtual stats got reset? Oh life must be so hard. Maybe get your priorities straight, games are meant to be fun.

Level 3

Re: So kill to death ratio stats have been reset and nothings been done about it?!! WTF!

in reply to m_inman

Maybe his idea of fun is improving his stats!

Just saying!

Level 3

in reply to m_inman

I agree here. It's just virtual stats. But, I can understand some peoples feelings over stats.

On this topic. I have read tons of posts here about stats being reset. I have no issues at all with my stats. They are there from day one. I wonder if some people have caught a bug or virus or something that we don't know about yet.

I may not post alot but I've been around the cod forums for years. Sure, we have the trolls but for the most part the forum goers here are all pretty cool and I would like to believe, honest people. I would find it really hard to believe that everyone saying their stats got reset were caught doing something wrong. Boosting, hacking, what have you.

Needs to be looked at as well as the connection issues in this game. I'd say the connection issues are the only thing holding back this issue of Cod.

Level 1

in reply to Microsoft360

Keep calm, and carry on!

Treyarch Twitter

Currently working through server side issues re leaderboards...they'll be re-enabled as soon as we've fixed the issue...stand by.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Studios