Strange New Trend in Emblems?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Strange New Trend in Emblems?

in reply to trialstardragon

I always see this. I see one saying "YOUTUBE - TryHard Nation" a lot.Maybe that's because Ground War constantly throws me against the same people.

Level 8

Yes just new this season and is gathering steam. I don't see any harm in it but then my Clan Tag is the same as the name of one on my companies

Level 44

Haven't seen that on my end, but I honestly don't see a problem with it. As long as it isn't Nazi propaganda or racist crap I never care.

Level 6

Let them advertise, it isn't hurting anyone. I wonder why some people have to get involved in everyone's business and have to tell them if what they're doing is right or wrong.

Level 6

in reply to DerekFrost

Because there are rules to this game. Rules about the type of content that a players is allowed to create or not. Just because you may not think it hurts anyone, does not mean it is ok.

Level 70

Why does it bother you if someone is trying to advertise themselves?

Level 6

I would rather see those emblems than some of the ones out there. I have ran into a guy more than once that has a white stick guy dressed as a KKK clown with black stick men hanging in trees around him. I have reported him so many times it isnt funny but just ran into him again a few nights ago. I dont know how long the report process takes but surely that emblem wont stay.

Level 8

Who the hell cares... custom emblems are meant to be CUSTOM. If someone chooses to post there YT account to connect with players let them do it. Isn't that the point of Elite so why not in the game?

As long as it is not an offensive emblem it doesn't matter.

Level 2

Crap thread is crap. 

Somebody that lives on this forum 24/7 such as yourself should know to check the Security & Enforcement Policy before making a useless thread like this.

WTF on earth would putting YouTube in your emblem be illegal??

Crap thread is crap.

Level 10

in reply to TehSpeagles

Crap thread eh, like some of your crap videos eh? You just fear it being made against the rules and not being able to use it for free advertising of yt eh?

Level 70

Studios